Part 1 - Saved

As the man who has been abusing her for as long as she can remember grabs her arm aggressively once again, she yells "No! Stop! Please just let me go!" The big man pulls the short, small girl towards the front door of the house and yells"Just shut up and take out the damn trash!" He lets go of her and points towards the trash. As she takes it outside, she sees a small group of friends on the beach. No one ever comes so close to the shack she lives in or uses that part of the beach, so she sees an opportunity. She waves at them and had learned sign language on her own, so she signed the international distress signal SOS, hoping they would understand. She had done this a few times before, but no one had ever really taken her seriously or understood.

As she went back into the house, Garry grabbed her once again, picked her up aggressively, swung, and then threw her across the room. She hit a window breaking it and ended up outside of the house on the lawn, all cut up and bruised all over her body. She was somewhat used to it but that didn't mean she enjoyed one bit of it. Garry then sat on his big chair without knowing there were people on the beach who saw everything that had just happened. Uninterested in helping her, he opened himself a beer and turned the TV on loud so he didn't have to hear her groans while she laid there in pain not having any energy to move.

Garry abused her without reasoning. She knew absolutely nothing about herself. She didn't know her age, her name or who her parents were. The only thing she knew was that as a baby, she was found by Gary on the side of the beach, and he took her in. She had never left the house before and had no access to electronics or education. She taught herself how to read and write from the books she had found laying around.

Kids on the beach pov

John B looks towards the house. He sees a small, short, brunet straight haired girl waving at pope. "Wait Pope did that girl just wave at you?" Says John B. Pope replies in a worried tone "yeah and she's signing with her hands. I think she's trying to tell us something." With Jj's boating expertise, he had learned some sign language in case of an emergency and he recognized what she's trying to tell them. He then says "wait a minute! She's saying sos!" Kie, the only girl in the group then says "yeah right, nothing ever happens on this island. She's probably just joking." John B then says "guys I don't think so. Did you see the worried look on her fa-" Just as he was finishing his sentence, a loud crashing noise interrupted him. They look over to the house to see that she has gone through a window and landed in a pool of glass and her own blood on the lawn.

The group rushes over to see her. She is unable to talk because of the unbearable pain that she is in. Kie then says "are you in danger? did someone do this to you?" She blinks twice signalling yes and the group all look at her worried. Jj, already feeling overprotective of her says "is he here cause i'm gonna kick his ass" She signals yes once again and as he's walking towards the front door, John B and Pope hold him back and say "no! Jj stop. Right now we just have to get her out of here and we can deal with the rest later." Jj calms down and walks back towards her. Kie then says "do we call the police?" in a worried tone. Pope nods his head agreeing. The poor girl lying in her own pool of blood somehow finds the energy to spit out the words "no, no cops" weakly, right before passing out. Kie on her knees next to her says "shit she passed out. Ok no cops we just gotta get her out of here and away from whoever is inside". They all agree. Jj leans down towards her, picks her up, and as blood is dripping down her body, he brings her to their van to drive her to John B's house.