Part 15 - Shock

Oc decides to go to the Château to hangout with the pogues. She isn't especially excited to see Jj, but it'll do her some good to hangout with her friends. Rafe insists on coming with her to make sure she doesn't get any drug impulses, but is that really the true reason? Or could Jj be a part of it?

They all spent the day at the cliffs and it feels great for all of them to spend some time together. Jj surprisingly stuck around, but wasn't enjoying his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend's pda. When they all got back to the Château just to chill, Oc get's a little chilly and grabs one of her old hoodies forgetting that it's actually Jj's. He sees it on her and smiles. She says "what's with the smirk?" "Oh it's nothing" he replies still smiling. "Just tell me." "That's my sweater." "Oh it is?" "Yeah but it's fine. Just give it back later."

It starts to get dark so the group decide to watch a movie like old times. Of course the boys all vote for horror, so the girls are all scared shitless. Oc is wedged in between Jj and Rafe. She is cuddled up onto Rafe and is holding him tight. With every scary part, she buries herself into her shoulder just the way she used to do with Jj. Jj is jealous beyond belief but he knows that it isn't his place to say anything, because he is the one who ended things.

After the movie, Rafe and Oc start to gather their things to get going. Jj then says "can I have my sweater back?" Without thinking things through properly, she says "Can I have my virginity back?" She immediately regrets it looking at Rafes shocked face. Her confused boyfriend then says "What? You said it was your first time." Jj, happily holding all the power says "I think she might have lied." There was the most awkward silence until John B angrily broke it. "You slept with my sister?!" He yells while charging towards Rafe. The two start fighting and Jj along with Pope do their best to break it up. John B then says "it's already bad enough that she's dating your ass, but you just had to sleep with her?" Oc then says "John B stop. It was as much him as it was me." She takes off Jj's hoodie and throws it at him. You want your damn hoodie. Here." She grabs Rafe and the two take off with Sarah nervously behind them.

She spends a few days solely with Rafe and doesn't talk to her brother or any of the other pogues. She feels terrible for the way she left things but she doesn't know what she's supposed to say to them.

Rafe decides it would be a good idea to take her to a party around the cocaine as a part of her recovery. Once they get there, they spend lots of time dancing and jumping from the roof into the pool. Everything is going smoothly until she sees the horror drug. Her heart is racing and the only thing she can think about is taking some. Meanwhile on the dancefloor, Rafe notices and says "Oc look at me. Look into my eyes. You're okay. Okay?" She looks into his eyes and nods even though she is still in distress. "Just keep looking into my eyes. Breathe in and out, in and-" She kisses him. He kisses her neck and then grabs her hand to bring her somewhere more private. They are on the side of the house and no one is around. As he's kissing her neck, things start to get more intense and he tries to take off her shorts. She starts to feel like she can't breathe so she says "Rafe stop." He keeps on going. As she is trying to push him off of her, she says again "Rafe please stop. I can't." He ignores her. She starts to hyperventilate and as she's about to speak, Jj comes out of nowhere and pulls him off of her. He then says "she asked you three times. Don't tell me you're suddenly deaf now." The poor girl is in shock of what he just tried to do to her. Rafe then looks at her and says "this is fucking bullshit." He storms off. Jj goes over to Oc, grabs her hand, and takes her back to the Château. 

When they get home, she sees Kie and just starts crying in her arms. Jj pulls John B and Pope aside to tell them what had just happened while she was with Kie.

Oc and Kie's pov

Kie says "Oc what happened" in a concerned tone. She replies while crying "I-i-i don't know. One minute he was being the sweetest creature, and then we were kissing and suddenly I couldn't breathe so I said no, but he kept on going." Totally surprised, Kie replies "oh no. You're okay. You can stay the night here." Oc then adds "I don't know what I would have done or what would have even happened if Jj wasn't there. She cries into Kie's arms.

Jj, John B and Pope's pov

Pope says "Jj what the hell is going on?" "Yeah and why were you of all people carrying her here in the middle of the freaking night?" He replies "I was at a party and I saw Rafe on top of her. She was freaking out and trying to push him off so I budded in.  I didn't know what to do so I brought her here. " Popes eyes widened and he was so surprised. John B then says "I'm gonna kill him."