Part 8 - Her first time

Over the next two weeks, the pogues had the time of their lives hanging on the beach, at the cliffs, on the pogue, surfing, and Jj had lots of time to himself with Oc. She had introduced Sarah to Kie and they surprisingly got along. The three of them became quite close and were the perfect dynamic trio. The rest of the pogues didn't have a problem with her hanging around, especially John B. He seemed to really enjoy her company.

On the beach, Sarah says "Guys we should play truth or dare." Everyone agrees and Kie says "Okay. I'll go first. John B, truth or dare." He picks truth. Jj mumbles "ha baby" into Oc's ear. Kie continues to say "Who do you like?"He turns as red as a tomato and says "can I just pick one person to tell?" She replies "uhg okay fine." He goes over to Oc and whispers in her ear "I like Sarah..." She replies loudly "What? You like-" and as she's about to expose him, he puts his hand over her mouth and says "I chose to only tell one person for a reason." The whole group laughs. Kie then says "you know what, I've got another one. Jj. I dare you to make out with Oc." Sarah says "Kie!" knowing that John B won't be happy. Jj says "alright then." He and Oc are sitting right next to each other so he helps her stand up. He grabs her waist slowly and pulls her in. She wraps her arms around his neck and leans in to kiss him. "No way. You're dead Jj." Says Pope while laughing. Oc moves her hand into his hair and they keep going. John B says "this is disgusting. Aren't you guys done yet?" Oc pulls back and says "dare accomplished." The whole group laughs except for John B of course.

Kiev's pov

Once they finish playing, Kie pulls Sarah and Oc apart from the boys and says "guys will you please come to midsummer's with me?" She realizes that Oc has never heard of it, so she explains that it's a kook party that her parents are forcing her to go to. Sarah then says "yeah, Rose my step mom is making me go so i'll be there." Oc says "sure why not. It's a party! How bad can it really be?" The three of them laugh and then Kie says "we should get ready at my house! The party is tomorrow from 6 to 11 so come over at 2! I have already picked out dresses for the three of us!" Sarah thankfully adds "oh Kie, thank god. Rose bought me the ugliest mustard colored dress... i'm going to puke." The girls laugh once again and head back towards the Château.

John B's pov

"So are you guys gonna to go to midsummer's?" Asks John B. Pope looks down and says "yeah um about that.. I was going to ask Kie to go with me." John B then says "alright! Geez, he's manning up!" Jj adds "way to go, Pope!" Pope then says "Jj, you should ask Oc." He looks at John B nervously and replies "pfft no." John B then says "as much as I hate the thought of you two going together, I know it'll make my sister happy." Pope adds "and you kinda just made out with her." Jj says "right, it was a dare though." The two boys look at him knowing it was more than that and he then says "fine. But John B, you better ask Sarah. You two constantly give each other kissy looks." John B looks at Jj and says "what? No we don't! That's not even a thing." Pope then says "c'mon it's obvious." Pope and Jj laugh at him and they all head back to the Château.

After eating dinner, Jj and Oc walk on the beach hand in hand laughing. The sun has gone down and there is no one in sight. Jj says "we should go swimming." "Yeah! Let's head back to the house to grab our swimsuits and towels." As she starts to walk back, Jj grabs her hand and says "nah we don't need em." "Skinny dipping? Scandalous!" She says exited. He smirks. She then says "alright then, turn around." He doesn't move, he just looks at her. "C'mon Jj, turn around." He laughs, turns around and says "ok fine, bossy." "Am not!" The two are having the cutest couple moment even though they aren't even a couple.

As they are in the water with only their underwear, Jj says "come to midsummer's with me." "what?" She replies surprised while smiling. "You heard me. Come to midsummer's with me." Their foreheads are glued together and Oc's legs are wrapped around his waist. He's holding her thighs and her arms are around his neck. She kisses him and says under her breath "okay." 

That night, they didn't make it back to the Château... they were a little distracted with each other...