Part 13 - New friendships and lies

During the entire 20 minute car ride from John B's house to Sarah's house, Oc didn't say a word. Sarah tried to break the silence and ask her about it and how she was feeling, but she just didn't respond. Oc didn't even shed a single tear. She only looked angry. Sarah felt so worried. She didn't know how to comfort or help her. The situation that the couple had gone through was absolutely movie shit.

Once they got to Sarah's house. They each grabbed one of Oc's bags and headed inside. While the girls were walking up the stairs, Rafe was coming down to greet them. While leaning over to grab her bag to help her, he says "Oc, I heard. I'm so sor-" Before he could finish his sentence, she crumbled into his arms crying. He sounded so sincere and she just needed someone to be there. Rafe may not have been the brightest choice, but he was there. He looked over at Sarah, put down the bag he was holding onto the stair, and picked Oc up. He carried her up to his room. He laid her onto his bed and when he was about to leave, she grabbed his hand and said "please don't go, I don't want to be alone." He nodded his head and cuddled her for comfort. The two of them fell asleep in his bed and when they woke up the next morning, things were a little awkward. She jumped out of the bed and awkwardly went downstairs to eat breakfast with Sarah.

Pogues pov

While they were all eating breakfast, John B said "Sarah called earlier." Everyone looked at him as he continued "she said that Oc had her big cry when she got to her house." Kie then says "oh okay. I mean it's good she got it out of her system and that Sarah was there for her." "Um yeah that's the thing.." They looked at him confused "She wasn't the one who was there for her... Rafe was. She cried in his arms and they apparently slept together." Jj instantly says "what the hell. It's a horrible idea for her to be staying with Sarah especially since Rafe is there. We've gotta get her out of there." John B then says "No. She's my sister. It's my call. And besides, you're the one who cheated and made her leave." Kie then says "yeah. Why'd you do that huh?" "I didn't." Everyone looks at him confused. Pope says "okay i'm lost here." Jj replies "I didn't do it. I lied." John B, angry says "well why the hell would you do that?" He explains "Look, John B was right. I'm not a good guy and she deserves so much better. It's my fault she got addicted to cocaine and who knows what I'll screw up next." Kie then says "no, Jj. You're an amazing guy. You're flawed, but she loves you." He says "too late now" frustrated and takes off.

Oc's pov

Oc spends the day shopping with Sarah. They had a great time and it was a really good distraction from everything that was going on with Jj. Once they got home, they had already eaten dinner so the two girls decided to watch a movie with Rafe. Rafe gladly took control of the movie picking, and picked a horror movie. The entire time, Oc was grabbing onto his arm, and burying her head into his shoulder the same way she used to do it with Jj. Sarah had noticed, but she didn't read that much into it, because the movie was quite scary after all. Mid way through the movie, the three of them fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning, Kels and Topper, Rafe's friends, came over and ate breakfast with them. Sarah had a father daughter day with her dad, so she left Oc with Rafe. Rafe didn't mind and he took her on Toppers boat. The entire day, they partied, went cliff jumping, and spent time on Toppers brand new expensive boat. She really enjoyed herself and actually liked the three boys when they weren't acting like total asses.

Jj had spoted them and made eye contact with Oc, but he ended up just walking away. Rafe saw what happened and out of jealousy he started flirting with her. "I know you feel our connection." She looks at him strangely. He continues "I like you." She laughs and says "maybe a bit early, okay Cameron?" He shrugs and then hugs her.