Part 10 - Together

Jj and Oc decide to make their way back to the Château slowly by walking along the beach. It's a beautiful starry night and they can hear the sound of the gentle waves while walking on the soft sand hand in hand. Jj then breaks the silence and says sounding slightly discouraged "Are we just going to ignore this?" Confused, Oc says "ignore what?" "The tension between us. When we both met, we were seriously fucked up and now it's like we picked each other up and got on our feet. This is really not making sense bu-" She grabs his face and kisses him and then says "Let's do this." They smile at each other and make their way back to the Château.

As they arrive back to the Château, to their surprise, no one is back yet. The new couple happily takes advantage of it and do what they wouldn't be able to if the rest of the group was there.

The next morning, Oc wakes up to Jj playing with her hair. They exit Jj's room and enter the kitchen. They realize that no one is home. They even check all of their rooms, the hammock, and the tree house. They find no sign of any of the other pogues. She then says while laughing a bit "I don't think any of them came home last night.." Since neither of them know how to cook, they decide to head down towards the shack to grab smoothies for breakfast. They have gotta eat somehow.

They spend most of the day surfing and hanging around the beach being the cute couple they are. John B eventually found them and ended up joining them. They don't even bother to ask where he was, because it's obvious he was with Sarah. They decide to call it quits when the sun starts to go down and they go get ice cream. Jj and Oc share a cone and John B gets his own. Jj ends up accidentally shoving the ice cream in Oc's face and they all laugh. She then says "Ugh. I hate you! It's so cold!." He laughs and replies "you know you love me." John B then gets all serious and says "so are you two dating or what." The couple look into each others eyes and Oc says while still looking at Jj "yeah we are." 

 Once they all get back to the Château, Kie is already there making dinner. She says "Hey guys!" John B says "Thank god your back Kie, i'm starving. But um, where is Pope?" She replies "Thanks! Pope had to go help out his dad with food deliveries but he will be back tomorrow morning with some fresh groceries too." Jj says "alright." The two boys go sit on the couch while Oc decides to talk to Kie. Oc says "Kie, I'm thinking of doing stupid." She looks back at her confused, and before she even gets to reply, Jj, who is listening in on their conversation says "I'm stupid, do me." An awkward silence establishes between the four of them and they all look at Jj mortified. He then continues to say "oh shit, of course I said that out loud." Oc continues to talk to Kie, pretending like she didn't hear a thing. "So I'm thinking of going to a kook party tonight.." She replies surprised "what really? I didn't think you would be interested." Oc says "um yeah, I just thought I would check it out." "Well I was already gonna go with Pope, but why don't we all go?" Jj and John B yell from the couch "alright, I'm down!"

At the party, Jj and Oc dance the night away loving every minute of it. Jj spots a junkie with some cocaine. He pulls her over to the table, pays the guy and does a line. "Oc, it's fun. Try it." She looks at him then back at the line. She is a little unsure, but trusting him, she does it. "Jesus Jj! This is amazing!" "I know right." He pulls her in and kisses her. He suddenly picks her up and jumps in the pool with her in his arms. She laughs and they continue to dance.

About an hour later, she's done at least three more lines until Jj cuts her off. They make their way back to the Château super drunk and high and they both crash.