KARMA😏

My brothers 🌍💜
Part:2
Jimin's POV continuing;
I turned Naira and slapped her so hard that she fell down. I was so angry that time. I grabbed her hairs while Yn got shocked & scared by seeing me like this. I so wanted to console her but not now.
All my hyungs came by the time I grabbed this slut's hair.
Jimin: Jungkook console Yn & take her to limo.
Jungkook did as I say. Just then I banged Naira's face on the locker. Kevin got scared and ran off..
RM: Jimin what are you doing?
Tae: jimin stop
I heard my members saying..
Naira: leave me please. Why are you doing it?
She said crying. Well that's when my eyes turned dark and I slapped her again. Before someone holds me, I shouted
Jimin: WHY WILL I STOP WHEN THIS SHIT WAS HURTING YN? WHY WILL I STOP WHEN SHE AKSED A FUCKBOY TO RAPE HER? WHY WILL I STOP WHEN THIS SLUT HAS BEEN BULLYING YN SINCE DAMN 1 MONTH?
Obviously everyone got afraid as no one has ever seen me this angry. But I won't let it stop this time. This girl did enough.
I again grabbed her hairs and asked..
Jimin: answer me directly. Why you did that to Yn?
Naira: why won't I?
She was angry maybe because I've done this to her because of YN..
Naira: why are you all after that slut? I'm way better than her. I can give you more pleasure. I always try to be close but that bitch always comes in between. Can't you see me? Am I invisible or that slut showed her naked-
Before she completes someone removed my hands from her hair & directly hold her neck.
Tae: I dare you to say it again😡
Tae's eyes were red and Taehyung is not a type of person who gets this angry.
Pov ends;
Naira: oppa
Tae: I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING OPPA. DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT.
Everyone left the hallway (except BTS & Naira) being scared & no one dared to take any pic or video of that because they know Naira is wrong but they have been weak in compare to her.
Tae left her neck & punched her so hard that her nose started bleeding heavily. Non of the members stop him. Why will they? She is getting back what she did. KARMA!
Suddenly RM got a call from Jungkook.
After 5 minutes of call they hunged up.
RM: Tae & Jimin do what u want to with her. We all are leaving. Yn has been crying hysterically.
This triggered Vmin's anger to raise more. Others left and now its just Naira, Tae & Jimin..
Naira: that girl is using you all for money can't you see that?
Tae: ohh says the one who has 5 boyfriend at the same time and can have s*x with anyone anytime for money?
Jimin: you know I used to like you thinking that you are a good and kind person but I regret that..
Naira: Jimin I like-
Jimin: YOU DON'T. YOU STILL HAVE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT HUH? I SAW YOU FUCKING A GUY IN AN ALLEY WHEN I IGNORED THINKING IT ISN'T YOU BUT I'M SURE NOW IT WAS YOU..
Naira: YES IT WAS ME. I DON'T LOVE YOU ALL I LUST YOU ALL. I WANNA HAVE S*X WITH YOU ALL. HAPPY TO KNOW THE TRUTH?
Tae: 😏Buddy lets give her a ride to hell
Jimin: yes buddy😈
Tae called someone. 5 minutes later 2 bodyguards came inside.
Naira was confused while other two were smirking devilishly 😈😏
The bodyguard took Naira with them somewhere..
Then Jimin & Tae went to washroom not wanting to scare Yn anymore. They washed up their faces & hands and went to the limo just to see Yn still crying hysterically while sit in Kook's lap hugging him n the others were consoling..

TBC
Its kinda short but okay I guess😅
Author's note;
1. Ignore my mistakes 😅
2. Army purple you all🌍💜