Flashback & Talk

My brothers 🌍💜
Part:10

(it's the morning part of part:9)
/In the morning/
Yn's POV;
Aishh I got on my periods 😑 why does girls have periods onlyy😩
Let's be a little fast because Oppas are waiting 😅
As I was halfway to the dinning hall..
I heard something I shouldn't..

Suga: it's good that basement is soundproof 😆

I know evesdropping is bad but what next I heard got me curious..

Jin: Yn must not get to know what we did with Naira because she just knows us as a few years debuted famous BTS not the Kims who are mafia's.. The deadly mafia's..

Jimin: chill Hyung.. she won't get to know we are The Black Diamond..

J-hop: yeah since we give time to our dreams when she's there & when she's not there we talk about the mafia stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

RM: they aren't wrong though 😊

Jin: my motherly instincts are telling me something's gonna go wrong..

Tae: nothing will wrong Hyung☺️

Jk: we all are here even if things go wrong..

Suga: can u all keep ur voices low..

I went back to my room.. went to washroom and washed my face.. my cramps are kicking in but the thoughts aren't leaving my mind..

Yn: ughh let's be normal.. have some food & talk later after school😩

I went downstairs..

POV ends;

BTS: Good Morning baby 🐥💜

Yn: morning Oppas🙂

Jimin: red day?

Yn: yess😞

Jk: Oiiii it's ok.. we're here😁

Tae: yass..

Suga: Jin cooked today 🤭
He said in an attempt to angry Jin so that he can start his rap about why didn't he call him Hyung & everyone laughs their asses off..

Jin: yaahhh.. I'myourhyunghowcanyoudothistomerespectmeyougrandpasjkwnskskshkskskslwkhskwjsiwksbksjsj.....

Everyone started laughing their shit off🤣🤣

Yn: oppa🤣🤣 calm down😂😂
She took some water n gave him..
He took it n drank it..

RM: eat now.. we'll be late..

/Present time/

All of them were hugging while she told everything she heard..

Yn: why oppa😭😭 was I this worthle-

J-hope: don't.. DO NOT complete the word..

Jin being mature understand that what he needs to do.. He knows that only maknaes can make her understand because she's of their age around.. they would understand who to make her understand.. so he did what he think is right..

Jin: Jimin, Tae & Kook.. take her in her room & make her understand..

They did as he told..

Suga: b-but why them Hyung?

Jin sighed..

Jin: she's the same age as them.. what we say is something she can fit in her brain but can't understand too well because we are adults.. we think n do what an adult should but making a kid understand can be perfectly done by a mature kid of the same age or nearer..

RM: Jin hyung is right.. let's go infront of their room to at least hear it..

J-hope: yes..

They went infront of the room..
The room is opened.. indeed they can hear everything clearly..
They heard her cries.. it breaks their heart💔

Yn: o-opaa..

Jimin: shh baby.. no more tears..

Tae: baby plz don't cry anymore..

Jk: it will worsen ur health bub..

She stopped crying but hiccuped.. after 5 minutes her hiccups stopped n she calmed down..

Jimin: baby mochi now listen to Oppas ok..

She nodeed..

Jk: we are idols baby that's our dream..

Tae: yes we are mafias but we are just following the footsteps of Dad..

Yn: dad is also..

Jimin: yes mochi.. Mom was also a mafia but after she got pregnant she left it.. Dad continued and we are following the same..

Yn: do I have to be a mafia as well then🙁

Hyung line chuckled at her cute innocent face.. they obviously don't want her to step into a world from where she is protecting them..
Non of them ever said it but she's their light in the dark world.. she's their lifeline.. she's the only reason they are still happy and alive..

Jimin: No baby.. you won't go into that world.. do u trust Oppas?

Yn: you all are my life Oppa.. I trust you more than anything or anyone..

Hyung line got so emotional.. the barged inside & hugged her.. maknae line did the same..

Yn: Do not hide things from me.. trust me I'll support u all in everything oppa 😊✨💜

BTS: we love you baby❤️✨

Yn: love u more Oppas 😁❤️🌍

They're always gonna end up happily because that's what siblings are for.. There might be hidden secrets but everything gets revealed with time..

TBC
I hope this is quite good😅
BTS BORAHAE 🌍💜
ARMY BORAHAE 💜🌍