Periods

My brothers 🌍💜
Part:7
~•Next day•~
Everyone went to school.. Naira's incident made them a bit scared but obviously who stops fangirling for those 7 handsome man especially when they are idols..

Girl 1: OPPA MARRY ME
Girl 11: JIN OPPA WHY SO HANDSOME
Girl 23: JIMIN OPPA COME TO ME, I HAVE YOUR JAMS
Girl 19: JUNGKOOK OPPA SARANGHAE
Girl 30: TAEHYUNG OPPA I'LL GIVE YOU KISSES AND CUDDLES
Girl 27: YOONGI OPPA BE MINE
Girl 2: HOSEOK OPPA LOVEE YOUUHH
Girl 22: NAMJOON OPPA YOU'RE SO HOT
Girl 14: OP-

Yn: CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP.. CAN'T YOU SEE EVERYONE IS GETTING PISSED BY YOUR VOICES.. LEAVE OUR WAYS NOW

Everyone was shocked on the sudden outburst since Yn used to be quite and shy.. Guess what her mood is hell grumpy today..

Jk: *whispering* hyungs, is Yn ok?

Tae: *whispering* I don't think so..

Suga: stfu.. she's on her days obviously that's the only time she's grumpy..

Jin: go to your classes..

Everyone went to their respective classes.. since Yn has her 12th so she's in a different building while others are in different building..

~°Skip classes°~ (a/n: it's so obvious that all of are studying n the school's pressure is high so I don't add what is being taught in class)
|•Lunch Time•|

Yn sat alone with her lunch..She was wearing a hoodie since its comfortable..
Yn's outfit 👇🏻

She was eating peacefully waiting for her brothers

She was eating peacefully waiting for her brothers.. Even though non of them knows Yn is BTS's sister, yet she was known as a sis of BTS since she's with them mostly.. Yn felt water flowing down her head..
Turning her head, she saw someone expected.. since Naira was a bully, she obviously had minions..

Mia: You sl*t.. because of you our Naira is expelled from school 😡

Yn: *cold voice* can you leave😑

Mia: ohh now u r talking back huhh😡

Yn: *cold voice* yes any problem.. I have a mouth to speak.. now get lost before I loose my shit..

BTS came there & was shocked but Yoonmin knew that today she's gonna be the brave Yn..

Mia: you know your mother would have been a sl*t as well😏

That's it.. She triggered the last calm brain cell of hers..
Yn punched her, held her hairs & banged it on the table..
Her eyes were red & dark.. it was like a demon possessed her.. Everyone including BTS was furious when they heard what she said but they were shocked by seeing Yn..
On the other side, Yn was giving death glares to the other two girls who came with Mia..

Yn: I dare you to speak that again Mia😌
She said holding her hairs tighter than before while Mia was crying 😭

Mia: Leave me please 😭😭
Yn left her hairs & throw her to her minions..

Yn: LISTEN EVERYONE YOU WANNA BULLY ME DO IT BUT DARE TO SPILT ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY PARENTS & YOU'LL SEE THE WORST ME😡

After saying this, she left the cafe & went to rooftop..

BTS POV;
We all are shocked by her outburst.. even though her mood is grumpy because of periods but violence is the last thing she chooses.. Her eyes were dark & red which is something new.. We know there is something she's hiding..

Jk: I'll follow her..

Vmin: I'm coming too..

Jin: take your & her lunch n go to her.. she's on rooftop for sure.. eat & make her eat..

Maknae Line: Ok hyung~

Three of them left..

Suga: we have to ask her.. its the last choice..

Jin: you think she's gonna tell us?

Rm: we have no other choice left hyung..

J-hope: I'm feeling uneasy hyung. As if something's not correct..

Jin: let's talk about it at home..

POV ends;

At Maknae Line's side;

Jk: hyung, I'm worried😟

Tae: kookiee.. she'll be fine ok🙂

Jimin's POV;
It was all new for us.. she's not my baby mochi.. what happened to her.. Tae was comforting Kookie but it was obvious he was stressed about it as well..

Jimin: taekook she'll be fine.. we just need to let her lean on us.. again..

I whispered the last one.. I have a strong feeling that she knows our secret.. us being idols is what we are following our dreams..
As we expected, she's on the rooftop.. sobbing hard💔
This breaks my stone cold heart..

Tbc
I somehow am typing and trying to give good parts😅
I'm kinda out of idea so please don't mind😬