Hidden Secrets!?

My brothers 🌍💜
Part: 5
After comforting Suga, Jimin texted everyone to be present in the meeting room..
They all went there..
~°In the Meeting Room°~
V's POV;
We all went in the meeting room.. it was our first time seeing Yoongi hyung crying.. Even when they left the world, he didn't cry🥺
The meeting started..
POV ends;
RM: We have to do something to that girl but without Yn's suspection..
Jin: yes because she can guess easily when we lie to her..
Suga: But we have to hyung.. We can't do anything else without lying to her about this..
J-hope: Sunshine is hurt right now, I don't think so she will get to know we aren't here..
Maknae Line: Anyone of us has to stay here to take care of her..
They all said at the same time..
RM: its either Yoongi or V because these two has the most calm among all of us..
Jk: Hyung you are the most calmest among us..
RM: doesn't matters, I have to go to the company to take over the CEO's  position & Jin hyung has to come with me to take over the Vice President..
Suga: its for all of us right?
Jin: Yes.. We all have to sign for the CEO & V.P but for now its just we both have to go..
RM: others must go to the basement & torcher that shit😡
V: I'll stay with Yniee 😞
Suga: Yes because I will torcher that girl at the worst😡
V: she shouldn't die😑
Jimin: don't worry Tae, we will torcher her but keep her alive because We will kill her together 😈
Among these times, Jungkook & J-hope has been awfully quite..
J-hope: I don't know hyung but I feel like we shouldn't hide from Yniee about our pa-
Jimin: We have to Hyung.. Her condition will go worse plz🥺
V: kookie.. what's up with you? Why are you so quite?
Jk: I feel like there's something we are missing out..
J-hope: what do you mean?
Jk: Remember Jimin hyung heard Ynie getting bullied from past 1 month & Naira said that boy to.. *breaths calmly* I feel like there's more..
Jimin: what do you mean?
Jk: remember when Yn started distancing herself since 1 week?
BTS (except Jk): Yes..
Jk: I've seen her not just distancing from ourselves but also she's been getting nightmares lately.. its like she's hiding something from us.. something we do know so does she but we aren't aware..
Suga: I do agree because one night I was going to have something from kitchen I went to check her as well.. and there before opening the door I heard her mumbling something like mom dad plz don't leave..
RM: does she?
Jin: What if she does😓
J-hope: We have to be careful & need to get to know..
Jk: There's still something missing..
RM: don't stress yourself Jungkookiee.. Me & Jin hyung are leaving now.. Call us as soon as she wakes up..
BTS (except RM): Yes hyung..
They all left the meeting room & J-hope went to check you..
Suga & Jimin were in one room in each other embrace because This is the very first time Suga cried..
V & Jk are also in one room as V knows Jk is still young to face everything..
Rm & Jin left for the office..!

Tbc
Sorry for being late & giving short parts.. I've been busy with my school works!
Ignore my mistakes 😅
Ily all Army 🌍💜