WHY?

My brothers 🌍💜
Part:8

Jimin's POV continuing;
As we expected, she's on the rooftop.. sobbing hard💔
This breaks my stone cold heart..
But I heard her whispering..

Yn: Why? Why you all hide your real self from me😭💔

I was shocked.. does she knows that we are Black Diamond..? The biggest mafia all over the Aisa?

Taekook ran to her and took her in their embrance.. but I was shocked standing there.. Taekook didn't hear it since they both were busy in their thoughts..
I went towards her & taekook released her from the hug.. I went to her and cupped her cheeks..

Jimin: baby mochi, sweetheart.. tell me what's wrong? Oppa is here.. all Oppas are here for you.. see your taebear oppa, big mochi oppa & kookbunny oppa are here..

She hugged me tightly instead of replying..

Yn: *whispering to him* please don't leave me😭 I love you all💔 plz oppa😭💔

Suddenly she fainted.. I knew this was gonna happen.. whenever she cries a lot on her periods, she faints.. she is just a kid afterall..

Jimin: *sighing* kook take her home, tae go with them.. I'll inform the hyungs..

Jk: she'll be fine right? She'll be with us forever right?

Jimin: she will😌

After that they both left..
I texted hyungs..
Pov ends;

BTS💜

Jimin: hyungs come to our private room, we have something very important to discuss

RM: what is it Jimin?

J-hope: we are coming..

Chat ends

They all reached to their Private room. Yes, they do have one since they're the owners as well as idols so they have a room for privacy..

J-hope: we all r here Jimin.. what's it?

Jimin was having teary eyes which made them worried..

Jimin: h-hyung.. yn.. she😭

He lost it. He lost all of his courage he had.. first his sister was bullied brutally & now this.. yes he might be an adult but that doesn't stop him from crying from losing his sister..
Since hoseok was the nearest, he hugged Jimin.. everyone was worried.. after 5 minutes Jimin calmed down..

Jimin: hyung I think she knows about us.. I think she knows about us being Mafias..

RM: h-how are you sure?
He stuttered because of fear of losing his only sister..

Jin: Jimin listen, just because she's behaving kinda different doesn't means she knows our biggest secret..

Suga: Jiminie.. what makes you think like that..

Jimin: hyungs trust me.. when we went to check on her we saw her sobbing hard.. But she whispered "Why? Why you all hide your real self from me" it directly points out she knows..

J-hope: sh-e ho-ow?

He was scared.. hell scared.. who wouldn't at the thought of loosing someone precious..

Jin being the eldest was calm even though his mind was a mess.. RM as a responsible person as well as the leader, he have to be calm..

Suga: where's Taehyung & Jungkook?

Jimin: I told them to take Yn home & rest.. kookie was hell stressed so I asked Tae to accompany them..

Jin: lets just go to classes then discuss with YN at home..

RM: do we really have to hyung?

Jin: Yes, end of discussion..

He said & that's it. No matter whoever the leader is.. its just for grp.. Jin is the one whose orders must be taken..

~Time Skip~
°At home°

Yoongi's POV;
We all went home as soon as the classes end.. Everything is getting messed up.. In these 1 month of our concert tour, everything changed.. Yn.. my savage honeybun.. She changed 💔 she faked her smile.. I felt she is kinda depressed but I don't know since she never shared her problems..
Baby I hope you don't know about us..
We don't wanna loose you.. never ever..
Pov ends;

Tbc
I was kinda trying to give a big chapter but I think its still small😅 sorry if its small..
Should I add tortures? I need a reply here since its ur opinion..