Chapter 5 Training or Fighting?

| 80 reads!!!! I can't believe it, thanks so much guys. When I first wrote this story I was too afraid to let anyone read it and now I'm glad I let you guys read it. Hope you like this chapter|

 I had a little idea because he needed to test me if my powers were trained enough, 'Hey Keirran I've got an idea, you told me I had to show you if my powers were trained enough right?', he looked at me a bit confused, 'Yeah that's right, why do you ask?', 'Well Keirran I'm officially challenging you to a dual', I gave him a devilish smile and he smiled back at me. We stood opposite each other and drew our swords, from the moment he had drawn his sword there was a bright flash of blue light, there was a trace of fog around his sword and you could almost feel the cold coming off of it. My sword was half made of green see through glass and half of pure steel, it was held together with a stroke of solid ice and covered with a vine that sprouted steel leaves, 'That's quite the original sword you have there', 'Not bad yourself, Winter steel right? 'I can almost feel your soul in it', he smiled and went into a battle stance. I went into a stance and just remembered something, 'I do need to use my magic right?', 'Yeah but you still need to use your battle skills, after the dual I'll test your other skills but first this', he ran at me and I could just block his attack in time. He looked quite surprised that I could block it, 'Very good, I can see you worked on surprise attacks', 'Well I have been training with Puck for over 14 years, he trained me as soon as I could hold a dagger', 'Well then show me all that you can do', he pushed me away and tried another attack but I blocked it. I backed away from him and called for my magic, I used my ice magic and threw some ice spears at him, he just dodged it, dug his hands in the earth and before I knew it there were some roots coming out of the ground. I could just in time call for my Summer magic and make a little earth eruption so it could push me off and send me flying , when I did that I flew up at him from a great height and tried to attack with my sword. He blocked and pushed me back so I would be on the ground again, we stood next to each other with a wide grin on both our faces, 'Nice use of magic', 'Thank you, I worked hard on that technique', 'Oh yes we did', said one of my doubles behind Keirran, 'It took a lot of time to develop that little trick', said yet another one of me he turned around and was very surprised. Keirran hadn't noticed that while I was in the air I had used the latest technique Puck had taught, I didn't want to toot my own horn but hey, right now I'm just as sly and tricky as Puck. 'Hey Puck I think she's stealing your tactics', he said laughing a little bit. I saw my opportunity and attacked, he turned around and just blocked my attack, then he did something I didn't expect, he sculpted some ice in 2 copies of him and attacked my doubles. I was so caught in the fight between our doubles that I could only just dodge his attack on me, 'Keep your eyes on your own battle little sister'. I used my summer magic and summoned some roots to the surface, the roots attacked but he sliced them and I could just in time blasted him in ice. He was now covered in a nice thick layer of ice but I knew he was strong enough to break it himself so all I could do was prepare myself, not even a minute after I sealed him in ice he blasted himself out of it. He stood there heavily breathing, 'You really do know how to use your magic don't you', he had some kind of a vicious smile that I only saw on Puck's face when he was up to something. He dug his hands in the ground and I thought I knew what was coming, I thought he was going to send some more roots to me so I send myself flying again, I got up into the sky when some roots that had spikes came from the ground. They were blocking my way to Keirran so I had to push myself off of them to get to him, I flew in his direction when I noticed something. The roots were like rope that tried to cover me up but I could just in time escape. I was so focused on the roots I kind of crash landed on Keirran, he himself was still a bit weakened and we were both pretty confused and when we saw each other we just started laughing. 'Well I think you have proved to me you have your powers in control in a fight', he got up and helped me, 'Now I want to see your non-fighting powers'. For my summer magic I showed him I could make a flower bloom, summon animals and make a whole tree sprout from just a little seed. For the winter part I made it snow so lightly that it was still sticking but you couldn't feel the cold, freeze a little puddle and make a ball of blue fairy fire. For iron I took a big piece of iron and bend it so it would look like a rough model of Puck, 'Well Serena you have some beautiful kind of magic, I think you are ready for our world'. 'I do have one last question, you told me I have a seal on my powers, how exactly is that going to be removed?', 'Well when they are going to come to collect you they need to say some certain words and the moment you step into the Nevernever the seal will break, mother told me it's like a glass wall breaking and you will feel the power like never before'.