Chapter 7 Lady Leanansidhe

| Are you kidding me???!!! 140 reads already, I can't thank you guys enough. I just can't believe it is such a success, I hope you guys will like this chapter. So enjoy Oh and as our newest cast member we have Scarlett Johansson as Leanansidhe because I mean, COME ON!!!!! She is THE most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and I can totally see her as the beautiful but terrifying Lady Leanansidhe|  

 'What? 'Are you insane? 'If she finds out who you are it won't take long until the whole Nevernever finds out about you'. He did have a point there but I had a little plan made out, the only thing he had to do is help me, 'But I do have a little idea, you know how my human form is and it's almost perfect and permanent, but what if you give it a little boost then even Leanansidhe wouldn't know about me', 'But what do I tell her when I bring a human to her mansion? 'She's only fond of them when they radiate creativity and you know what she does with creative humans', yes I did. She kept them so they would make art for her for eternity or when they were completely insane. She had inspired so many artist all around the world but it never ended good, she would keep them for her own pleasure or they would die of insanity, the artists she would inspire would never last that long, look at Van Gogh. 'You could introduce me as a friend that needs inspiration for her music', I could see in Keirran's look he was doubting, I could also see he thought it was a good idea. 'Puck doesn't have to know you know', I said as a last resort, and I think I had him, 'How are we going to pull that off?', 'Well in about a few minutes we go for a walk and you're going to show me where I need to wait so you can take me to her, with my morning training I'm always lazy so I let him wait 15 minutes until I go to the field. If I can be there in 15 minutes he can't follow me or know where I am and if he would know it would be too late'. 'You are a sneaky little miss you know that, alright then I'll do the boosting spell when we're at the right spot, will he believe us when we say we're going for a walk?', 'Oh sure especially when it's the weekend, I love going for a walk at night to look at the stars', 'Well then let's go'. We went downstairs and ran into Puck, 'And where are the little kids going to if I may ask?', 'Oh come on, we're just going for a walk, I want to talk to Keirran and show him my favorite spots around the area'. Puck was doubting, he never really trusted me with things, one time I caught him following me when I was on my evening walk around the area, I had to send him home and make him promise to not follow me when I was on an evening walk in the area, 'Alright Princess, but not too late okay? 'Tomorrow it's still like our usual schedule'. Keirran and I walked around my neighborhood and talked some more, when all of the sudden he stopped me, 'Hey what's wrong?', 'I can feel that here the Veil is thin enough to wield, so tomorrow I'll be waiting here for you'. We said our goodbyes and he went back to Leanansidhe's, I walked back to the house and went to bed, I almost couldn't sleep because I was so excited to meet someone from the Nevernever. 'Come on princess, time for your training', Puck woke me up that morning, but what he didn't know was that I was already good to go, 'I'll be there in 20 minutes', Puck left and I waited until I could hear he had left the house to go to the field. I took my violin and got out of the house as quiet as I could. I made myself invisible for all and went to the place Keirran and I would meet, I wasn't waiting for 5 minutes when I saw Keirran coming from the ripple in the Veil, 'Are you ready?', I nodded and he looked at my violin case. 'Why do you have that with you?', 'Well I figured I should have some means of why I need inspiration, so what better than to use my music', 'Good thinking little sister, now come before Puck catches up'. We went into the Between and he casted the boosting spell on me, I felt the magic of my human form getting stronger and I had faith that even Leanansidhe wouldn't notice my heritage. We walked in the Between for about 10 minutes when he parted a piece of the Veil and we were standing in a basement, we walked up a few stairs and the next room we saw was absolutely stunning. All the walls were decorated with famous paintings and the floor was all red carpet that I knew would feel great with bare feed. I heard some music coming from a room but I couldn't tell which room because it seemed like it came from everywhere, Keirran led me into a room with a few couches, some tables and so many instruments my heart leapt. I loved music with all my heart and soul, and hearing that beautiful piano song made my heart cry, I knew this song and it so happened that there was a violin part that could pair it. The song had ended and there was a deadly silence in the air until there was the clapping of a single person, I looked the way of where the clapping sound came from and there she was. She was everything I heard and more, she was tall with beautiful curves, long bronze hair and almost radiant with a glow of beauty. It was impossible to not look at her, if all the women in the Nevernever were this beautiful I wouldn't stand a chance in terms of beauty. 'Charles that was marvelous, bravo, you can go take a bath now. 'I see we have some guests to entertain', her voice was like music in my ears and when she looked at us I had a mixed feeling of happiness and fear. 'Well, well, well prince Keirran what could the reason be that you brought a human to my mansion', 'She's a friend and she had asked me for help including her music. 'She had run out of inspiration and heard of your work with mortals'. The look in her eyes told me she was debating on something, 'Only if I can hear something of her, then I will consider it, if she knows the price to pay'. Keirran looked at me and gave me a nod, I took out my violin from my case, I tuned it and started the songs I knew and loved, it was the song that Meghan's father made especially for her so he wouldn't forget about his daughter. It was something Puck had brought for me from his last time he visited the Nevernever, I don't believe Paul had given it to him but I was so happy with it. Every time I played it I could almost see the memories Paul had put into the song, my mother as a little girl playing with Paul and a german shepherd puppy. The song was finished and I looked at Keirran to see if it was good enough, at first I hadn't noticed but he had his eyes closed but then he let out a quiet sigh. Even Leanansidhe was watching me with attention which I could only hope was a good thing, 'My dear you do not need my help, you have all the inspiration you already need. 'Keirran are you very fond of her? 'I would love for her to be in my collection, I'm bored of being surrounded by only men, and she is a beautiful girl at that', 'I'm very sorry my lady but I promised her she would return to her home, I would very much appreciate you not breaking my promise for me'. She looked disappointed, 'Well that's too bad, than at least let me have you for breakfast, cook has prepared the sweetest of buns and the biggest variety of fresh fruits'.