Chapter 6 Queens of the Nevernever

|OH MY GOD 100 reads, I can't believe it, I'm so happy my book is such a hit. I hope you guys like my next chapter, so enjoy |

We went up to my room while Puck went to explain everything to my mother, I opened the door to my room and let Keirran in. My room wasn't really that special, a light turquoise with a nice double bed with black cheats, there was a guitar and a violin for my music practice, a little desk with my laptop and on one wall a whole collage I had made full of pictures with Maya, my mom, Puck and places I wanted to go, I love photography. 'Well this is it, nothing fancy or anything but it's mine', I sat down on my bed and he was looking at all the pictures from my collage, 'That's cute, you took these?'. I smiled, 'Yes I love taking pictures, I also love to play the violin', it felt weird showing him my personal space but I did like talking to him, 'So is there anything you like to do in your spare time?'. 'Well one of the only things you can do in the Nevernever is hunting, and dancing of course. 'The parties in our world are unbelievable, but I doubt you should attend them, they tend to get pretty wild', he chuckled a bit and I smiled at the thought of him going wild at a party. 'How is Elysium in the Nevernever? 'Is it better when it's held by Summer or Winter?', he chuckled a little, 'Well I love Elysium in the Seelie court when you don't count Titania's glaring look. 'She doesn't like me at all, the only one she hates more is Mab, she's doesn't like mother but she can't hurt her because of Oberon and she can't hurt me because I'm of the royal family, but that doesn't stop her from glaring'. I had heard a lot of things about the infamous queens of the courts, Mab who is as beautiful as she is terrifying, a simple thing said wrong will make you have a slow and painful death or she would never let you leave. Titania isn't any different, a single thing will let her turn you into a dear or a rosebush just because she can, but she wasn't fond of my mother or my brother so I was afraid what she would do if any of the Summer court would find out about me and report it to the queen. 'Keirran, what would Titania do if she would find out about me before mother and father are going to collect me?', the look on Keirran's face just confirmed my thoughts, 'Well I don't mean to scare you, but she would definitely use you as a way to get her revenge on Oberon'. Jep that's what I thought, I could only hope my mother and father came before anyone else would find out about me, but even though I had an urge to go to my home world it would be hard to leave my life here behind. I would be heartbroken to never be able to see Maya or my family again, I would still have Puck which was a little comforting but it would still break my heart living without them. 'Hey Keirran how is Mab to you? 'Is she like Titania or does she actually like you?', 'Well I wouldn't say the exact word "like" but she isn't bothered by me like Titania is, but I do think she would like to have me at her court just to show mom that she can take something away from her too'. 'Take something from mom? 'How so?', 'Well queen Mab still sees it like our mother took her favorite son from her, after losing Sage and Rowan's betrayal Ash was everything she had and then he went out to find a way to me with Megan. Last time at Elysium she tried to make me stay there but father stepped in and then mother followed so she couldn't take me'. Maybe Mab was just looking for someone to replace the children she had lost, but I wouldn't want to live in the Winter court, watching every move you make, everything you say and most of all showing no emotion because emotions are seen as a weakness and they prey on the weak. The Summer court wasn't that much better, it may look all beautiful and appealing but it was just as bad there, emotions were good there but in the Summer court they were overly powered. They were ruled by their emotions and that lead to a lot of trouble, there were fey that were after love but that mostly turned into lust. I didn't really know about the Iron court but I figure that after a while I expect it to become some kind of home for me, especially if Keirran, mother and father are going to be there. I went downstairs to get dinner when I realized something, 'Hey Keirran where are you staying?', 'Oh I'm actually staying at Leanansidhe's place', 'Wait you mean Leanansishe as in the queen of the Exiles? 'How is she? 'I've heard so much about her from Puck'. The infamous queen of exiles, the dark muse, just as much as Mab would freeze you in a thick layer of ice, or as Titania would turn you into a rosebush or a deer Leanansidhe would turn you into a music instrument that could play on its own. I heard from Puck she also had a liking for talented humans, she would inspire artists from all over the world but mostly she liked them so much she would kidnap them to her mansion in the Between and let them make art for her for eternity. 'Could I maybe meet her soon? 'She's the only queen I know of that doesn't sound as terrifying', 'Oh believe me she can be terrifying alright', I heard Puck say standing in the door, 'You know what I mean, terrifying as in trying to steal me away, kill me the moment she sees me or turn me into something just for sports'. 'Leanansidhe was quite curious for the reason I was here, but I can't tell her until you're collected by mother and father and you have your rightful place as princess of the Iron court', 'And you are sure that it's going to be soon? 'Does it have anything to do with the other courts?'. 'You're saying something there, I thought I heard something about a meeting with all three courts', I did not like the hearing of this, a meeting of all three court could mean another war. 'Keirran do you think I could meet Leanansidhe right now?.