Chapter 8 Secret

|Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot on my mind with school and everything. Also sorry if this chapter is a little bit short but all the same enjoy it everybody|

We went to the dining room and there was the biggest spread for breakfast I had ever seen, sweet buns, eggs prepared in so many ways, bacon, fresh fruit as far as the table could reach, fresh juice and a coffee like drink. 'Please, sit, drink, eat', I hadn't even noticed how hungry I was until Leanansidhe said so, I was about to take out my seat when I heard a pattering sound behind me and there was a redcap behind me, only it wasn't like I thought my first redcap would look like. He was in a tiny suit and instead of a bandana soaked in the blood of their victims he had a red bowtie, I almost burst out I laughter until he gave me a hungry look and licked his lips, 'Pretty human girl, can I have a bite?'. 'Minions you will leave her alone, I will not have you disgrace me like last time. 'Now be a good pet and serve the little girl', I had heard of him from Puck. Leanansidhe didn't only have humans, she also had half-breeds and exiles, Hooknose was one of her pets, he had to serve her until she said so, that was her rule, you live and eat here, you work for her. Hooknose pulled back my chair and I sat down, he poured me a glass of fresh juice and a cup of coffee, the coffee was so warm and just the smell of it could keep you awake for several days. I was a bit worried about the food, fairies were famous for their tricks with food, eat just one crumb of it and you can never leave that place, I looked at Keirran and like he could read my mind he nodded and took a bite from the fruit. Unfortunately Leanansidhe had seen it too, 'Oh dear girl you offend me, I would never curse my food to keep you here', 'My apologies my lady, it is just that I heard so many rumors about the fey. 'Their tricks with keeping people for themselves, and I had heard so many things about my lady. 'Can I say, you are even more beautiful than everything I have heard of you', she got a beautiful smile on her face, 'Keirran where did you find this young lady? 'She is delightful', I smiled at her and took a bite from the fruit I didn't know. It was so delicious just like everything else, the coffee was so strong but not overwhelming and the eggs and bacon were like I've never tasted before, 'My lady would you please give your complements to the chef, this is delicious'. 'I'm glad you like it my dear, but you would think the Iron princess eats like this every day', she said giving me a devilish smile . I almost choked in a piece of fruit when she said that, 'Iron princess? 'Where did you get that idea?'. 'My dear, I wasn't born yesterday, I've got just as much magic as the winter bitch and the summer serpent, so the minute you walked in I sensed you were like us'. I looked at Keirran and he gave a defeated look, 'Lea how did you figure it out? I've worked hard on that boosting spell', Keirran said and with that I knew it was no use denying it.