𝙔𝙤𝙪

⚠️ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ⚠️

𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘

You gather all your finished shirts, dresses, and blouses. The shirts are mainly made in a feminine style since you targeted old and young women.

That was because it was often that their spouses or fathers loved to spoil them with new clothes every day if they could.

You neatly put them all into a wooden basket after you had done your wet hair.

You join Griffith outside by the stables.

Grabbing the basket from your hands, Griffith helps you up the horse and in which you take back after you're fully secure.

He then hops on easily behind you.

The band waving you guys goodbye as he skillfully gets the horse to ride away and into the green pastures.

His arms at your sides and in front of you, he guides the horse in the direction of the nearest village. Your back's pressed against his chest as he breaks the silence.

It was always like this when you went into town but after the kiss, you felt on edge and tingly.

"Why put yourself in such a vulnerable position back there?", the rumble of his voice massages your back.

You dig your nails into the wood of the basket, "What do you mean?"

He tries hard not to display his disappointment. "Hanging out in such an open space without any weapons or any way to protect yourselves,"

"You have to be mindful of the possible dangers F/n."

You chew on your lip. "I know and I'm sorry for worrying you and the others," you look down and he can sense how sincere your words were.

"I just wanted to be there for Casca. Even if it wasn't in the smartest way."

He rubs your shoulder gently, "I understand."

You look at his arm, inspecting the already fading scars when just a day ago they were bleeding profusely.

"They're healing wonderfully," you trace over the mini cuts in pure amazement.

He grabs your hand carefully, "Thanks to you, love."

You blush madly, looking at your hand in his own. You feel a sort of weight beside you and turning your head to your left, his blue eyes gaze into yours with admiration.

Your eyes widen.

He then looks back up, paying attention to what was ahead of them. "You look surprised."

You play with your nails, you needed to cut them. "How long?"

You could see a nice, small village not too far, people roaming around wonderfully.

"Pardon?" He asks.

"How long have you...had feelings for me?"

He replies with no hesitation, a small smile forming on his lips, "Since the day we first met."

Your lips part at the confession, your mind roaming back to that exact day.

Tears filled your eyes as you look at your mother, her hand still lingering in the air. The air was silent with tension.