Chapter 2: Planet Ahranem

When I landed, I observed my surroundings... Trees were all around me, I could easily see stars were shining in the night sky and fresh air and unlike Earth there were two Moons one was Red and small and the other was Blue and big...

'...So this is... Ahranem.'

As I was already prepared for such scenery, I was not very shocked... but still there was an eerie feeling coming from the forest.

Then I remembered what The Voice said before...

'Status'

**t-tring**

Suddenly a black translucent screen with yellow texts appeared in front of my eyes...

====================

[Loading Neelan Smith's status window...]

====================

[Name- Neelan Smith]

[Race- Human]

[Title- Otherworlder]

[Attribute- Death]

[Mana Affinity- 87%]

[Mana- 90/90]

[Stats:-

Strength- 11 Agility-9

Stamina- 10 Magic- 9]

[Skills:-

Passive-----

Active- Undead Summoning (Lv.1)]

====================

To be honest I didn't know whether I should be happy with my stats or not... But I knew that I couldn't hunt monsters with my hands... or even if I did, I don't think I would be able to take a life even if it was of a monster...

So my first goal was to find a branch or something to use as a temporary weapon... So I tried to walk as quiety as possible... After walking a few steps I found a pointy tree branch not too big nor too small...

'...This should help me for a while...'

My second goal was to find a shelter, where I could rest, make weapons, and test out my skills...

**rustle-rustle **

Then suddenly I heard the bushes 4-5 meters away from me rustling...

"Grrr Grrr"

Then I heard growling from behind the bushes... When I turned my head to see what was there I felt a chill run down my spine... There were two red eyes staring at me from behind the bushes... Two white teeths coming out of it's mouth like a sabretooth...

**rustle-rustle**

When the creature finally showed itself I couldn't move my body... a cold sweat broke out on my face...

'What the hell!? is a tiger that big?!!'

The creature was huge tiger... But not a normal one... It had Red eyes, red stripes and black-grey skin... There were two Big canine teeths coming out from his mouth like a sabretooth... It has claws which were big as my head... And it was looking at me as a prey... I instinctively knew that I couldn't defeat it or run from it... but I still tried to distract it so I could run away...

"GRAA!!"

It jumped on me... I couldn't resist with my whole strength... It's claws scratched my chest... I felt an indescribable pain on my chest... I tried to fight it with my branch but to no avail The tiger broke the branch easily with its mouth...

"Grrr Grrrr!"

"Aahhh Ahhhh!!"

When the tiger was going to finish me off... I knew that this was the end... I closed my eyes and tears started flowing out from my eyes...

'Is this how I die? My body is going become the tiger's food?'

"GRAA!!!"(Panther)

Then suddenly... a huge Panther came out from a nearby bush and attacked the Tiger... It seemed it came due to the noise and smell of blood as it also tried to attack me but the tiger kept fighting... It seemed they were fighting for food... And the food was Me...

Neelan knew that another chance to escape won't come so he ran with all his might... After a while his legs started hurting but he still did not stop, he kept running... After a while when he found a cave... The cave was on top a hill... it seemed that there was no monsters living here, there were bats but Neelan was too exhausted to notice and rested in the cave for the night...

**************

When I woke up I was in a small dark cave with spiderwebs and bats... This was the cave I found on top of the hill while escaping from the monsters... It was likely noon as there was light coming from the entrance of the cave...

'If all monsters are as strong as those two will I even be able to survive?.... No I must survive in this place!'

As I was a bit thirsty I decided to come out of the cave... When I saw the forest from the hill I could see that the forest was going on as far as my eyes could see...

'Right now my final goal will be to leave this forest...'

After I found a water stream nearby the cave I very quietly climbed down the hill...

'Do monsters not come out during the night?'

After arriving at the water stream I drank the water even though I knew it would have germs and diseases because I was too thirsty... then I washed my face and finally washed the wound and dry blood from my chest...

After I came back to the cave I checked my only skill and attribute by tapping on the status window

====================

>Death Attribute

[Unique Rank]

Lv.1

-You can acquire Passive/Active Skills of Death Attribute.

-Death Attributes increases attack power by 10% when fighting against Light Attribute.

-All Undead look favourably at you.

====================

>Undead Summoning

[Unique Rank] [Death Attribute] [Active Type Skill]

Skill Level- 1

-You can summon undead from corpses of your enemies or allies. The undead summoned by you will be absolute loyal to you.

-If the corpse is killed by you then the level of Undead will be better.

-The Race of the Undead will depend on the will of the soul, Time from death, and skill level.                                                •Skeletons- 5 Mana

-Your undead will keep regenerating as long as you provide them with Mana.

*type of Undead that can be summoned right now is Skeletons.*

====================

**************

Chapter 2 Part 1 End