Chapter 2.1: An Equal Death...

====================

>Undead Summoning

[Unique Rank] [Death Attribute] [Active Type Skill]

[Skill Level- 1] [Skill Proficiency-0%]

-You can make undead from corpses of your enemies or allies. The undead summoned by you will be fully loyal to you.

*If the corpse is directly killed by you then the level of Undead will be better.

-The Race of the Undead will depend on the will of the soul, Time from death, and skill level. 

-To Summon an Undead you will have to say a command phrase set by you.                  •Skeletons- 5 Mana

-Your undead will keep regenerating as long as you provide them with Mana.

*You can only summon Skeleton type undead right now.

====================

Undead Summoning was a very powerful skill when fighting against a large number of enemies... but in close-combat it might do nothing... 

'At most the skeletons would be able to protect me... So I have to increase all my stats... The question is how to do it...'

Neelan thought as he checked the other things from his status window...

====================

>Death Attribute

[Unique Rank] [Attribute]

Lv.1

-You can acquire Passive/Active Skills of Death Attribute. Acqured skills are-           1. Undead Summoning.

-Death Attributes increases attack power by 10% when fighting against Light Attribute users and Dark Attribute Users.

-All Creatures of Darkness look favourably at you.

[NOTE- As the Attribute level increases new skills will be unlocked]

====================

>Otherworlder

[Title]

-Achievement unlocked by staying in more that 1 world.

*Allows you use the 'System' which let's you see your status and answers some small questions.

====================

"Hmm... So I can see my status window because of the title... Maybe I should ask the system about how to raise my stats?"

*t-tring*

[As your Main Atrribute (Death) levels up, you will receive 3 stat points per level up...]

"Hmm... I get it, but by main attribute you mean I can get more attributes?"

[Yes]

"But shouldn't I get stat points since I'm new?"

[No... you will be awarded stat points based on the titles and attribute level ups]

"Then how do I level up the attribute?"

[You have to keep using the attribute related skill to gain experience... Or you can hunt monsters higher than your own level... As the attribute levels up you may or may not unlock new skills too...]