**•✩•*˚Meeting Naruto Uzumaki˚*•✩•*˚*

[Edited]

[Edited]

Y/n's POV

Date & Time: Monday September 6, 1:10 PM

Location: The Village Hidden in the Leaves- Shopping area

Recap:

"I almost forgot take this scroll." The elderly lady said. I grabbed the weird scroll and I walked out the store still thinking about what that lady said. What did she mean by the sword has found it's master?.....

 As I was walking out of the alley I was in, I saw Naruto being thrown out of a shop for being a "monster". Although this isn't the time to fangirl I can't help it, but my attitude soon changed to anger for the way the town people were treating him. The shop owner then walks up to Naruto and is about to slap him until I step in. I grabbed the shop owner's hand and give him a scary glare that gave everyone around me shiver even the previous Hokages.

(This is the glare you gave)

"Who are you to be treating this kid like that." I said with an angry voice. " Shut it outsider, you know nothing about this child, he's a monster" I looked at Minato and saw him glaring at the shop owner. " If anything you guys around him are monsters for treating him this way." I said with cold eyes. They all shivered and ran away. I helped Naruto up and gave him a warm smile. 

" Why did you help me back there." Naruto asked with a sad face. " I helped you because I don't like people being mistreated, and because I'm new and I wanted to make a friend." Naruto smiles brightly at me. Damn the main character in him is showing. That smile is blinding. "Okay sure we can be friends but first let me introduce myself." "Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna be Hokage one day, BELIEVE IT!" He said quite loudly but I didn't mind. 

"I know youll reach your goal Naruto, I forgot to introuce myself." I say as I clear my throat. " Hi (Y/N) (L/N)" I said with a smile. I then looked at the sun setting. Since I looked at the sun setting I didn't notice the blush on Naruto's face. But that didn't go unnoticed by the previous Hokages. They sent Naruto a glare even Minato. "Hey Y/n-chan I know this good ramen spot. Wanna have some Ramen with me?" "Sure Naruto-kun"

°。°。°。。Time skip。°。°。°。

Date & Time: Monday September 6, 9:00 PM

Location: The Village Hidden in the Leaves- Ichiraku Ramen Shop

Naruto's POV

After Y/N-chan and I finished eating. We parted ways. I was walking back home, until I started to think about the events that just happened. (Y/N)-chan's face popped up into my head. I blushed at the thought of her silky smooth h/c hair and kind e/c eyes. And not to forget her soft looking li- I shake my head roughly. WHAT AM I THINKING I MADE MY FIRST FRIEND I SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT. I started to walk home while thinking about my first friend.

To be continued

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the edited version of this chapter!!!!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒