**•✩•*˚ Journey to the Land of Waves˚*•✩•*˚*

[Edited]

[Edited]

Third Person POV

Date & Time: Friday September 10, 10:32 AM

Location: The Village Hidden in the Leaves- Forest Area

Recap:

He then left, while I teleported home and got ready for bed. "Your really going to eat breakfast tomorrow even though your sensei told you not to." Hashirama said. "Yep, and I'm also bringing breakfast for the rest of the team because how are we supposed to do a survival test without energy." They all then looked at each other then back at me and nodded as in away of agreeing with me. I then went to bed thinking about what I was going to do for the mission.

"Sasuke at point B"

"Guys I got the cat."

"Sakura at point C"

"Guys I got the cat"

"Naruto at point A, Believe it!"

"You're too slow, Naruto. Y/N where are yo-"

"I already have the cat and yes I can identify the ribbon as red and on the right ear."

"Okay lost pet Tora captured, Mission Accomplished"

°。°。°。。Mini Timeskip。°。°。°。

The genin has given back the lost cat Tora to their owner. As Tora is getting strangled by the hug his owner is giving him, you decided to speak up for poor Tora since in the anime you felt bad for the poor cat. "Excuse me miss, you're kinda strangling him when you hug him that tight." Tora's owner then sent her a surprised look and loosened her grip on her cat. Tora then looked at Y/N with a "Thank You" look. "I'm tired of doing these fake missions. I want a real mission!" Naruto started to yell. "Come now we have to report back to Lord Hokage." You all then started to walk to the Hokage's office while Naruto continued to complain about the missions he's been getting.