**•✩•*˚ The Assassin of the Mist˚*•✩•*˚*

[Edited]

[Edited]

Y/n's POV

Date & Time: Friday September 10, 4:46 PM

Location: In the waters of the Land of Waves

Recap:

Medical ninjutsu at her age...nothing about her surprises me anymore(Kakashi's thoughts even though it's Y/N's pov) "Kakashi sensei I think we should go back. This mission is too dangerous for us!" Sakura said in a scared tone. "Sakura, we don't have time to go back and plus I know we'll be fine." I said with a warm smile while still healing Naruto's hand. After I finished my medical ninjutsu on Naruto, Kakashi started to talk. "I trust Y/n on this since she always seems to know what's going to happen. We'll continue the mission...I'll protect you guys." I knew he was giving us a smile while saying this even though it's covered by a mask. "Tazuna we need to talk '' As soon as Kakashi said that his smile dropped to a serious face. "Okay" Tazuna said while looking down ashamed of what he's done. We continued walking. Next person we'll have to battle is Zabuza and Haku.....I'm going to save them!!

While riding in the boat to the Land of Waves, Naruto's stomach growled. "Hehe" Naruto gives us an embarrassed laugh. I just give him a warm smile. "I made us lunches if you guys are hungry right now." They all blushed (except Tazuna) and nodded. I went into my backpack and pulled out six bento boxes and passed one to everyone. They all opened their bento boxes and turned red.

I guess there must be a cold going around or something. They all thanked me for the food and took their first bite. After their first bite they all looked at me with stars in their eyes. They started giving me so many compliments causing me to blush hard and get embarrassed. After that, they continued to eat while I started to eat my bento box.