**•✩•*˚ The Forest of Chakra˚*•✩•*˚*

[Edited]

[Edited]

Third Person POV

Date & Time: Friday September 10 5:38 PM

Location: Near the waters of the Land of Waves

Recap:

As Zabuza did all of that Naruto and Sasuke ran towards him at the same time. Sasuke got kicked out of the way while Naruto jabbed Zabuza with a kunai causing the Zabuza clone to disappear. Naruto then came up with an idea and told Sasuke about it. While they were doing Naruto's idea, Your clone that you sent to go talk to Haku had just poofed so you got all the memories of what happened with Haku.....

Flashback

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Haku was watching the interaction between Team 7 and Zabuza. While she was distracted she didn't notice the presence behind her. "Hello there!" you said with a cute wink on her face causing Haku to blush. "How did she sneak up on me like that?" Haku thought. "W-Who are you and what do you want!" Haku said while getting into a defensive stance with her senbon needles at the ready. "I'm Y/N and I'm here to warn you about you and Zabuza's death that is soon to come." Haku was about to talk but you cut him off before he got the chance. "Please just listen carefully and let me finish. When Gato sends you and Zabuza to the bridge to kill us he is going to ambush you guys with his men in an attempt to kill you. If you do nothing about this in the near future you and Zabuza will die." "How do you know all of this?" "I have the power to see into the future along with many other powers." Haku just nods his head at all of this. You then teleports up the haku and puts her hand on his shoulder. "Please Haku just think about it and make sure to tell Zabuza about it too." Your clone then teleport away making sure to be out of site then poofs to head back to you.