*•✩•*˚Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes˚*•✩•*˚

[Edited]

[Edited]

Third Person POV

Date & Time: Wednesday September 8, 11:00 PM

Location: The Village Hidden in the Leaves- Y/N's Apartment

Recap:

Itachi's POV

I never thought I would be able to smile again after everything I've done. I never thought I would fall in love again after I lost my clan and Sasuke hating me but, I did because of Y/N. I will do anything to make sure Y/N is safe. Maybe this is a way for me to atone for the sins I've committed..... (An: he sounds like a Yandere but I promise you he's not he just sounds like that, what can I say he's a miss leading type of person)

As soon as you fell asleep you opened your eyes to be met with an all white area. This caused you to hiss since you went from a dark room to a fully white bright room. You stood up and looked all around wiuth a confused face. While looking around you felt a presense behind you. Before you could turn around the person she sensed hugged you from behind.

"Princess, it's nice to finally meet you face to face." From the tone of voice you knew who it was. "Madara?" "Yes, Princess?" "Why are you in my dream?" " We're not really in a dream but in your mind space." (AN: Think of this as how Itadori and Sukuna are.) "Could you please release me please, and wait, have you been here the whole time?" "Yeah I was just observing from afar...well I wouldn't say from afar since I am living in your mind." He then walked closer to you and leaned into your ear. "I don't like the way the other guys are looking at what's mine." You push him so he isn't as close to you as he was before. "I'm not anyone's and what did you mean by the way other guys look at me?" (AN: She may be smart but not in the love department even after all those wattpads.)"You really don't notice huh." You look at him with a "what do you mean look" while tilting your head to the side. He sighs. "Anyways, Madara I don't think you should continue with your plans." He sends you a smirk "Whatever do you mean Princess." He says in a mocking tone. "I'm not a princess! And if you've been watching me the whole time then you know that I can see into the future. You should stop these plans now Madara!" "I won't stop at all princess." "Then I'll stop you myself!" After I said that I noticed myself fading away. "See you later Princess." Madara said with a smirk on his face.