Road to Reichstag

Russia's POV:

Prussia gritted his teeth, growling. He stared at me as if I was inferior to him.

I growled in return, mistakenly aggravating him more.

I noticed him edging Closer to me, without any words.

I readied myself for the worst to come...

Fortunately, it didn't come. He took a big step in, leaning into my face with anger-filled eyes and pushed past me.

He stormed down the hall to the others in the living room, I stared off into the now empty hallway, contemplating if I should have even come in the first place.

I trailed closely behind him while entering. The others were sitting on the floor, all with large pieces of paper, glueing, googling and writing their families names.

"Apparently our grandma and grandpa got killed in the French revolution for being Aristocrats." Canada stated to America, as he stuck down a picture of the Imperial French flag down.

Ame took a random tube of Glitter glue and planted a picture of England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland down on the page.

"I don't know who dad's parents were. He just told me they were killed."

I sat down next to them with a large blank piece of paper, I coloured my flag, My father's then my grandfather.

I noticed Prussia looming behind me when I coloured it.

"Urgroßvater?" Germany perked up from behind the sofa.

"Hm?" He responded half-heartedly, still  hovering behind me.

"Who was your dad?" He asked, Germany made a family tree, The peek was himself, and he went down from there.

"Holy Rome." Replied quietly. He distracted himself from me and peered over to Germany.

"This must be easy for you Germs." I commented

"All your family members are spoken about all the time! Even Holy Rome." He  peeked out from behind the couch to give me a puzzled expression.

"Well, yes. But not for good reasons..."

"No offence Prussia." He apologized, he didn't seem to hear him.

"You good?" Nada cautiously nudged Prussia, he snapped out of his daze, slightly confused.

"O-Oh... Yes, I'm fine." He answered passively, still staring into space.

(One stress-Seizure, 20 bags of coffee beans and 3 screaming matches later:)

We were all tired, we had searched through picture after picture, and resource after resource, but finally... We were finished

"So where do these creeps spawn?" I asked, jokingly, but it was a genuine question.

"They return where or close to where they died or close to where their allies died." He answered, emphasizing "return."

"Reichstag is only a few hours away." Germany muttered

"It's where my father died..." He continued.

"That's great! We can find him and Possibly Imperial and Fascist at the same time!" I exclaimed, Ame dramatically whooped and punched his fist in the air.

"How are we going to get there?" Prussia asked, he looked worried.

Germs Snickered.

"We're gonna drive."

[A moment of Prussia nagging his great grandson to slow down later]

We drove steadily down the road going an average speed of 50km/h. I was enjoying the sights quickly rushing past us, Nada flipped through his travel his book on were to go in Germany, Poland curled up in the backseat fearing for his life and America was humming.

Most of us were having a great time, Prussia however was slumped in his seat, pulling the seatbelt so hard that it locked itself.

His flag was flushed a sickly pale and was positioning himself towards the window.

"Deutschland, please slow down..." He groaned weakly, Germs looked back at him puzzled.

"But we're only going 50?" He peered back at his great grandfather again, this time he had his head pressed up against the window pane.

"I'm not used to these types of speeds-" he grumbled, holding the handle on the roof.

"Well we're almost-" we turned a corner and were greeted by the historic building.

The field outside was bustling, all the muffled voices of distance speaking made me realise how chaotic Berlin is.

We all stepped out of the car, Prussia came crashing down onto the grass basically hugging it.

He sat up with wobbly knees, trying to gain his composure.

"Now, keep in mind, that it might take a while to find them-" His voice trailed off, looking into the horizon.

"Oh wait... Nevermind is that him?" Prussia asked, nudging Germany.

Germs squinted, three people stood perfectly still Infront of the flag pole.

His expression turned sour, he seemed disappointed we found him so quickly

"Yes."

A/N

752 words

Sorry for the abnormally short chapter, I don't feel motivated, and I just needed to get this out.

Sorry again, the next chapter is going to be much longer I promise.

Controversial meme time!

👍