The Palace

When Geneviéve and Lucy weren't born yet, dad made it a tradition to bring Parker and I a bag of sweets home on Sunday's

When Geneviéve and Lucy weren't born yet, dad made it a tradition to bring Parker and I a bag of sweets home on Sunday's. It was what I waited for the whole week and it made me happy every time. I was so grateful for those small lemon candies I couldn't imagine anyone wanting something else. I couldn't imagine another thing that could make me feel this euphoric and fond of something.

I was definetly wrong and I knew it as soon as my eyes take in the beauty of the palace. We drove through a wonderful garden thats hundred times bigger than my house. The grass and hedges glow in a beautiful green while beautiful tulps, roses and lilies grow on the ground.

The palace is a powerful looking building. It looks ancient which it is and it's intimidating me more than I think it could. After the car stopped in front of the entrance, Marleen and I got split up to get brought to our rooms. I bet they're happy everytime a casting happens because they can use their thousand unnecessary rooms for something.

My room here isn't what I expected to be honest. It is bigger than my room at home and as weird as it sounds it looks more like my room than the one at home. They brought an easel into the room which is painted in a beautiful creme color. Shelves full of books and paint clatter the walls that are painted in my favorite color. Green.

The bed looks comfy and inviting I would love to just drop down and sleep for several hours but I didn't forget the letter from Tarver. I choose to sit down at the small table that stands outside on the balcony. Yes I have a balcony.

I stare at the beautiful garden for a few minutes my brows furrowing when I see a dark haired man walking in the distance. I can't see his face but it looks like he's trying to calm down his nerves as he paces back and forth. I shake my head and look down at the envelope taking a deep breath before I open it up.

Kitty cat,

I know you would leave sooner or later which doesn't mean it makes it easier or more bearable. I know you deserve a better life and I wish it to you with all of my heart even when it means that I have to accept the fact that I'm not going to be in it.

I hope you find what you're searching for but if not I'm gonna be here. In the tree house waiting for you. Always. You are the only one I want, the only woman that I will ever want in my life. There's no reason without you but I want you to be happy.

If  you come back and love me still like you did the day I foolishly let you leave then come back to me.

Tarver

A tear drops onto the paper and blurrs his words. I quickly put the letter away drying my cheeks. I can't believe he just wrote his. Does he really think I could ever love someone else than him? Tarver has my heart he is my family and home I could never feel like this for someone else. I look back in the garden distressed. My eyes search for the man but he disappeared. What would I do to just go outside and take a walk so I could calm down.