The girl with Ice and Future Magic.

"Y/n, you have to get ready, young girl! Today's the day you get your griamore!" Y/n's father, Francis, called her daughter for breakfast.

"Coming papa!" the girl shouted from her room, enough for her father to hear.

The 15 year old girl went down from her room to be greeted by her adoptive father.

They live a poor life in a town called Hage.

Y/n's parents 'died' when she was young. They were ambushed while going for a vacation because of their riches. 

Y/n doesn't know what her family's background is since they were ambushed when she was only a few months old.

She doesn't know even her family name so she just goes by her adoptive father's last name, l/n.

Francis has a daughter named Alice, which is 1 year older than y/n. She is also getting her griamore today. She was late for last year because she prioritized outing with her friends that getting a griamore.

"Ugh! Dad! Eggs?! Again?! At this rate, Im gonna get fat! I wont get the captain of the silver eagles like me if I'm fat!" Alice said.

"I-Im so sorry my daughter, but its all I earn from my lost and found job" Her father tried to explain.

"Ugh! When I become a Nozel's wife I wont give a dime to this family, You barely even give me anything!" Alice angrily stood up from the table and walked outside.

"Dont worry, papa. When I become a magic knight, I'll make sure to save enough for us." Y/n said.

"Thanks dear. Now, eat so we can get your griamore."

"Okay!" they sat at the table and prayed before eating.

"Im sorry if its eggs again..." her father apologized.

"You dont have to worry about that dad! Its fine." y/n said before she happily started eating.

----

"Ahem.. Now its time for the awarding... of the griamores!" The tower keeper said.

After he said that, the books that was surrounding the tower was glowing and started flying around.

After a while the movement stopped and y/n and another person were the only ones to not get their griamore yet.

A glowing bright blue four-leaf griamore with golden linings flew towards y/n. She reached out to it and it stopped floating.

"SPECTACULAR! A FOUR-LEAF CLOVER GRIAMORE FROM HAGE VILLAGE!" you also received a lot of cheers.

"What kind of griamore is that? It looks like 2 griamores combined" whispers like those were heard.

"Excuse me, sir" the boy in the middle raised his hand. "Mine's not coming" he said.

"No way, isn't that James? The kid who has been practicing really hard to get into the knights?" whispers like those were heard.

"What's your magic?" the tower keeper asked him.

"I dont have magic, sir..." the boy hung his head low like he was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry to hear that, try again next year?" with that the laughing started.

---

"Papa, that boy back there was sad. He waited for a long time for a griamore and he ended up not receiving one" y/n said as she started a conversation with her father.

"Seems like it, dear. I didn't feel mana in him." her dad said.

"YOU CAN DETECT MANA?! HOW?" the girl asked, shocked.

"I dont really know how to explain, but its like you feel uneasy and theres this feeling inside you that seems uncomfortable." her dad explained.

"What about mine, papa! How much mana do I possess?" the girl asked her father excitedly.

"Hmm, lets see." 

...

"You have just the right amount dear." her father said.

"Yayy!!"

The right amount of mana... for a royal.

---

"WHAT?! SHE GOT A FOUR-LEAF?!" y/n's sister, Alice, did not believe it.

"What about your griamore, Im sure its also amazing." her father said.

"Fine" she then took out her griamore.

Alice had wood magic which is rare but not that powerful.

Her griamore is brown with green linings.

"Your griamore is so pretty! Nee-san!" y/n said with glee.

"Of course it is. Its as pretty as the one who owns it" her sister said sarcastically.

"Are you taking the magic knights test tomorrow girls?" the father asked.

"Yes dad! I wanna see Nozel as soon as possible!" Alice said.

"Ok. How about you, y/n?" 

"Not yet papa. I wanna perfect my magic first so I can bring out its best potential." y/n said.

"Thats also a good reason. Now, I'm sure the both of you are tired so lets go to bed now shall we." the father suggested.

"Ok! Goodnight papa!" y/n gave his father a kiss before going to her room while her sister went ahead already.

---

"Are you sure you've packed all your stuff, Alice?" her father asked.

"Yes, dad" Alice said in a bored voice.

"At least write to us to which squad you got into." Francis said.

"Ugh okay fine. Now can I go already?! Nozel is probably waiting for me." Alice said in an annoyed voice.

"Bye, nee-san!" y/n said.

Alice ignored her and started walking.

---

"I DEMAND TO BE IN THE SILVER EAGLES!" Alice said when her number was called out.

"I-im sorry miss, but Nozel-sama didn't raise his hand. You can only choose between the Purple Orcas or the Green Mantises." the exam coach said.

"Nozel! Tell this  hooded weirdo to let me in you squad!" Alice shouted at Nozel.

"You fool. How dare you address me by my name and think of me as someone you know." Nozel said as the aura changed and became cooler.

"Tsk! This girl is so choosy so no thanks!" Captain Arosei said as he put his hand down.

"Do you accept to be a knight in the Purple Orcas or do you not want to be in any squad?!" The exam coach said.

She then went to where the Purple Orcas members where but before that he looked at Nozel and shocked he raised his hand at a black-haired male.

"Ugh!" she then quickly left.

---

Hi Im back loll. Enjoy!!

EDITTT:

Hi! So someone told me the difference between y/n and Nozel's age and I was like, YES it really is huge. Sorry but I changed some parts involving Asta and Yuno's because I originally planned that Nozel is only 3 years older than y/n. Sorry for the sudden change but THANK YOU! to the person who reminded me this story wouldve been a mess. Im just a starting writer so if you see any mistakes with my stories, please do inform me, Thanks! Enjoy reading <3