"Know your place, you peasant"

YOUR POV

After the ceremony was over, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Who knows if some magic of 'that bish' is still with me.

After I washed my hands, I went out of the bathroom but most contestants has already left. There were only a few that seems like they are leaving.

I went around to find my new captain, Captain Nozel Silva, and the rest of the Silver Eagles.

'Did they leave already?'

Not looking in the way, I hit a person and it hurt. I look up to see who it is, only to see the Captain on the Crimson Lion Kings, Fuegoleon Vermillion. Unlike Captain Nozel, he has this really kind aura.

"I-im sorry, Sir!" I apologized. I could die right now.

"Hahaha" he let out a small laugh.

The Captain of the Crimson Lions, Fuegoleon Vermillion, is laughing??

"I wonder why you are so stiff, you could loosen up a bit now. No one's gonna eat you alive." he joked.

"Oh, uh, ok?" I was feeling embarrassment.

"By the way, young lady." he called my attention.

"Sir?" I replied.

"Are you royalty?" he asked seriously.

"Me? Royalty? Sir, I'm the furthest thing from royalty. Im just a peasant from Hage Village." I said. Why would he ask me something like that?

"Hage, huh. Who are your-" he was cut off.

"Hage? I accepted a really lowly peasant in my squad, it seems" Captain Nozel Silva interrupted

"She may be a peasant, but she has a lot of mana, and powerful magic too. Im just really curious." Captain Fuegoleon said.

"That still doesn't change the fact that she's a peasant" he said.

"Nozel-san, forgive me for being rude but-" I tried to cut but he wont let me.

"I still have something to say, dont cut me off. Know your place, you peasant." he said.

I was really hurt. He's words made me feel like there was no place for me in this world.

"If thats the way you'll treat her, transfer her to my squad, Nozel." Captain Fuegoleon said

I looked at them, shocked. Why would he want a peasant like me?

The aura around them was immense. Everybody has left already.

"Huh? Why would I let a member of my squad go to yours?" Captain Nozel said.

"You said it yourself. You regret letting a 'peasant' join your squad. So if you dont want her, I could take her in." Captain Fuegoleon insisted.

'Woah, why are they fighting over who gets me in their squad. This is rare'

"Alright then, If none of us wants to give her up, lets just let her decide" Captain Nozel requested.

"Huh? Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you." Captain Nozel said.

"Oh, uhh" I looked at captain Fuegoleon. "Thank you very much for the offer, Sir. But I have already chosen to be in the Silver Eagles. it would be rude to quit now." I said kindly.

"Ok. But if you ever, dont wanna be there anymore, dont hesitate to talk to me." he said.

"Ok Sir! Thanks!" he then gave me a smile.