Favor

Nozel's POV

The other members of the Silver Eagles ate quietly after that event. Looks like I have to ask my rival about this.

As I got to my room, I noticed that the special communication device that captains have was ringing, so I answered it.

"Who is it?"

"Its me, Fuegoleon. I want to ask you a favor." he said through the thing.

"A favor? Sure, we'll talk about the details later, I have to tell you something first. I caught the newbie girl that you're close with steal your clothes. I made sure to teach her a lesson." I said.

"What?! Why would you do that?!" he sounded angry.

"Why? Did you change ever since we became captains to cover up criminals?" I said coldly.

"First of all, she did not steal that, I gave it to her" he calmly said.

"Huh? Did the Vermillion family handing out clothes for the poor no-" he cut me off.

"Do you remember my little sister? The one that got stolen 17 years ago?" he asked.

"The one 3 years younger than you?" 

"Yes. I have a strong feeling in me that I found her." he said.

"You dont mean-"

"Yes, it might be her. I hugged my little sister once but I still know how it feels. I hugged her and the sensation I felt came back"

"Oh really, then how sure are you?" I asked him. He speaks unbelievable.

"Thats why I got a favor for you. Take care of her until I got solid proof." he said.

"Why would I babaysit a peasant?" I asked sarcastically.

"If I prove that she's my sister, she's no longer a peasant. Im asking you, Rival. Please. You're the only one I can trust." he pleaded.

"Fine, but only because the Vermillion family is at stake." I agreed.

"Thank you." with that he ended the call.

I sighed and went to her room. It was a long walk there since the base is big. I thought about it. If Fuegoleon was so serious about this, then he must want to find the kidnapper.

I wonder if the head of the palace knows that he found a lead about his sister.

(Oh yeah in this story, Lady Acier is not dead, yet. Noelle is alive here already. I made some difference unlike in the og bc. Hope you understand!)

As I got there, I saw this lady that was incharge of giving the robes to new comers. She was knocking on the door but no one was answering.

"Y/n? U there?" she said as she kept knocking.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"N-nozel-sama! Miss y/n is not opening her door. I think shes not here. I dont feel mana from inside this room." she explained. She is still holding the robe.

"Give me that." I ordered her as I was looking at the robe shes holding. "Ill ind her and bring this to her myself. You may leave." I suggested.

She gave it to me without hesitation and bowed to me before leaving.

I made a small platform for me to step in using my mercury magic to make searching easier.

After a short while, I reached the garden. I see her in the fountain, crying. The moonlight shining above her as stars twinkle in the background.

My eyes glittered as I saw this view. It was extremely beautiful. But how come, I've seen this view for a while now, how come I only see its beauty now?

Y/n's POV

I dont know how many minutes I have been crying in thee fountain.

This is a bad decision after all, should've went with thee Crimson Lions when I had the chance to. I wonder how big sis handles it here.

"Ahem." you heard someone and looked around to see where they are. To your shock, you see your captain. The same one who put you into a big misunderstanding earlier.

You wipe your tears using your hands and stand up.

"Would you like to ask me something, captain?" I asked trying to maintain my voice.

"Nothing, I'd just like to give you this." He reached out his hand and I saw the Silver Eagles' robe he was handing over.

I did nothing but stare at it. I didn't want to accept it.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"May I ask you something?" I said, he just nodded.

"Do you know where is Alice L/n's room?" I asked.

"Alice L/n? Who could that be? I dont remember having her as a member" he said with his hand in his chin.

"That can't be. She said in her notes that you had accepted her in the Silver Eagles 2 years ago. She had black hair and brown eyes with tree magic." I explained.

"2 years ago, I dont remember accepting a examinee 2 years ago since I was in a bad mood because one of them raised their voice and demanded to be in my squad." He said.

"If I think about it that girl matched your descriptions. If you're looking for her she's in the Purple Orcas, not here." he answered.

"Oh, thank you sir." I lowered my head because I felt embarrased.

"Well?" I looked at him and he was looking at me with his hand still reaching over to give the robe. "I believe this is yours"

"Captain, Im really sorry but..." 

Silence remained between the both of you. He had a questioning face.

"May I be transferred to the Crimson Lion Kings?" I swallowed my pride and had to ask. I dont like it here. I only went here because I thought Alice was here.

"What." his voice went back to thee voice that sent shivers down your spine

...

TBC

A/n:

Hiiii!! Im back! Sorry it took me so long I was enjoying no homework and playing gamess lol. I'll try to update as much now because nothing's in my way to do so.

Yeah, thats it! Hope u enjoy!