Into the Silver Eagles

"This exam is filled with a lot of tests. Us captains will see if you can handle the tasks given and if you are worthy enough to go to our squads" Julius Novachrono said.

Some balls made out of magic came in the arena with brooms inside them and went to the people who are taking the exam. 

"For the first test, we will have you get to the brooms, and fly on them. Brooms are the most consistent way for us to go to trouble" he continued.

'Oh, Lucky me! I practiced riding and I think I'm pretty decent at it'

You get into the broom that was given to you and rode on it.

'Ok, lets go'

You controlled the broom to lift and it did. You wanted to move it but...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the broom you were riding was going crazy, like it was out of control. It then turned you causing you to fall. You were already in the sky.

'Shit'

You took out your griamore and casted a spell for you to land safely.

"Ice Magic: Wings of the Ice Pheonix!" 

Beautiful Pheonix-like wings grew in your back and caused you to land safely.

"Phew" you sighed in relief.

"Woah! That magic is so beautiful!" the girl from earlier said.

"Oh, uh, thanks" you said.

'There must be a mistake. I can control my broom quite well, so how?'

"Is everything alright there?" Captain Julius Novachrono said.

"Yes sir!" you replied.

"Now, we will have you take the Magical Ability Exam. You have to control your magic to hit the wall. Begin!"

'Ok,ok. Just relax'

You concentrated your magic so you could hit the wall in front of you and...

BOOM!

Your ice magic left a hole in the middle of the wall but, it shot through the wall behind you as well. It was the same girl from earlier.

"Thanks! I cant shoot magic and I dont know why. So thank you!" she whispered to you.

'But isn't that cheating? And I only let out a small amount. How did it hit hers as well?'

"Wow! We have some candidates that have unique magic this year!" Julius said.

"Ice magic, huh" Nozel Silva said.

The next exam was Magical Ability Control Exam.

You have to hit your flying target but everytime you try to do so, it hits the girl from earlier's target.

'Weird'

You tried to let out quite a lot so atleast one would hit, and it did!

You sighed in relief and waited for the next tests.

The next test is Creation Magic Exam. You have to create something with your magic.

You had the idea of creating your 'bird friends' and you created ten of them.

With unknown reasons, you created an extra one. And it was a really weird talking one too.

"TATAKAE! TATAKAE! TATAKAE!!" he was screaming which was embarrassing because everyone was looking at you.