Magic Knight's Entrance Exam

I had no reason for the image but I just did :>

Y/n have been practicing for 2 years now. Her magic is absolutely hard for her to control but she can bare it. 

This year, she finally decided to take the exam or she's just gonna be late.

"Y/n, have you packed all your stuff dear?" her father said.

"Yes, papa." she replied with a smile.

"Ok then, I shall send you off" they went outside their small house to say their goodbyes.

While walking outside, you hear your father's sobbing.

"What's wrong, papa?" she asks.

"Its nothing, its just, I'm just worried. Who's gonna look after you now?" her father said.

"Papa, Im 17 years old, Im sure I can handle myself. Don't worry about me." she said politely.

"Ok then." her father wiped his tears.

"I'll go now." she said as she waved to her father before riding her broom.

"Bye! Take care!" her father said.

"You too, Papa! I love you!" she then started flying away.

In the 2 years she has been practicing, Y/n has controlled some parts of her magic like how to fly a broom or create objects with her ice magic.

While flying towards her destination, she got a little bored so she created some bird friends with her ice magic. She flew with them until they reached the arena.

When she reached the arena, she lined up to get a number.

When it was her turn, the man in front of her asked her name and where she was from.

"Y/n L/n from Hage Village"

"May I see you griamore?"

She took it out and the man was shocked.

"A four-leaf griamore?!" he said.

With what he said, he got attention from the other examinees and whispers were all around.

"Is there a problem?" you asked.

"No nothing. May I ask, whats your magic?" the man asked again.

"Oh, sure. I have Ice magic." you said.

"Ahh okay. You're #29. Next!" After you got your number, you went inside the arena and waited for the event to start.

When you got to the arena, there were a lot of people.

'Woahh'  you thought.

After a while, some birds started flying towards the arena and pecked the other candidates.

You were confused why no birds were going you way.

"What are these things?" a boy behind you asked another boy.

"These are anti-birds of the exam venue. The weaker you are, the more they go to you" the other boy replied.

"Hey, do you see that girl? No birds are going her way" you heard whispers.

"Is she really that strong?"

"That's the girl with a four-leaf griamore, right?"

"That's her? But isn't she a peasant from the boonies?" 

You heard a lot more whispers until a girl approached you and she touched you shoulder.

"Hi! Is this your first time here?" she asked you.

"Oh, uh yes" you replied.

"Really?! Then I should introduce you!" on cue, a lot of tough lookin people entered the arena.

"Woah, who are those?" you asked.

"You don't know them? They're the captains of the magic knights squad" she said.

"Captains?!" you didn't know.

The first to sit was a really pretty lady. She looked old but her beauty still remains. She has white hair and blue eyes.

"That's Captain Desiree Andres of the Blue Rose Knights. She's really pretty even in her age. I hear she's close to retiring." the girl beside you said.

"Ohh, is that so." -y/n

Next to sit was a middle-aged man who had brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes tell that he is dangerous.

"That's Captain Arosei, the captain of the Green Praying Mantis. I hear he's super reckless but he, himself can take down a hundred normal soldiers at once."

Next was a young lady. She has a pink witch attire. Why is she sleeping tho?

"That is Captain Dorothy Unsworth. The captain of the Coral Peacocks. I know you're going to ask why she's asleep, Well, they say its a curse."

"How old is she?" you asked.

"She's 21"

"21?!" you were shocked. She just nods at you.

The next person to enter was a.. boy? A boy with the same hair color as you with purple eyes. He really looks young.

"Who's that?" you asked the girl.

"That captain Fuegoleon Vermillion. He's captain of the Crimson Lion Kings."

"Captain? Wow."

"He became a captain 2 years ago" 

The next to enter was a simple and nice looking guy.

"Thats the Captain of the Grey Deers, Julius Novachrono. People say he's the next person to being the wizard king."

"Wow, so he is really, really strong? :O" you said.

"Yes. Really, really strong."

Then she introduced Captain Rivera, the captain of the Purple Orcas.

The last to enter was a boy. He looks as of the same age as Captain Fuegoleon. He had Silver Hair and purple eyes.

"That is the captain of the Silver Eagles, Captain Nozel Silva. He became a captain a few months earlier than Captain Fuegoleon"

"How old is he?"

"He's at the same age as Captain Fuegoleon" she said

'Nozel Silva? Why does that sound familiar again? OH RIGHT! He was the guy my sister liked!'

"Anyways, goodluck to us!"

The Captain of the Grey Deers stood up.

"Hello competitors. I am the captain of the grey deer, Julius Novachrono. Ill start the exam now!" he said.

Even in his voice, he seemed really nice.

Welp, I just gotta do my best and hope that I get into one of the squads.

---

TBC....