|Chapter 20|

Soon after Greg and Hollie were finally able to have their special moment they walked down the aisle,  everyone else slowly making their way out as well to congratulate the newly wed couple. George and Dream did so as well, though they let everyone else congratulate them first. Some even came up to them to tell them how horrible it was of Steven to talk to them like that. Zoey came to them as well, making sure her favourite cousin was doing okay after that outburst. But when she saw how Dream was making sure to be there for George every single second, she knew that he was doing okay.

When the crowd started to fade George and Dream were finally able to congratulate them as well. George and Hollie were happily hugging each other while Dream was having a conversation with Greg. "I'm sorry for what happened." Greg said, scratching the back of his head, not really sure how to handle the situation. "Don't worry. You are not responsable for your dad's actions after all." Dream smiled at him, reassuring him that it was okay. "You know, you seem like a cool enough guy Clay." Dream lifted his eyebrow, smile turning into a smirk. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, I'm happy that you are that one that George brought along. I'm happy he has you." Dream wasn't going to lie, hearing that from Greg meant a lot. Not because he wanted his approval, but because it showed that Greg really was trying and already succeeding. "Gays aren't so bad after all, huh?" Greg rolled his eyes, moving his head with them just like George does whenever he called Dream an idiot. Seems like it runs in the family.

"Please, I said I'm trying. Cut me some slack." They grinned at each other.

Some people had already left, others was currently saying bye to everyone. George and Dream stayed however, talking some more with Greg, Hollie or Zoey. When they were the last ones there, they finally said their goodbyes too. "See you tomorrow then." Greg said to them, waving as he brought the two women and their grandparents home. George's mother had left some time ago without really saying anything. But George was too exhausted to beat himself up about that.

After a taxi drive that felt like forever they finally got back to their hotel. Louis was packing some towels onto a carriage, spotting them when they walked in. "Oh, hey you two! How was the wedding?" George didn't really pay much mind, leaning onto Dream's back when they stopped walking. "Hey Louis. It was nice for the most part." George grumbled, nudging his face closer into Dream's suit jacket. It made the other two laugh. "It was, except for the part where my uncle charged at us." He mumbled wich caused Louis to lift his brow. Since George didn't continue Dream elaborated. "His uncle isn't exactly the nicest person. He's very homophobic and did not like seeing George with me at his son's wedding." Louis's look shifted to a sad one. "I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything else was enjoyable." Dream nodded. "It was."

"Dream, 'm tired." Dream and Louis chuckled again at Georges behaviour. "Alright, I won't bother you two anymore. George looks exhausted." Dream shook his head. "Oh please, you aren't bothering at all." Dream smiled the same smile he showed Louis that evening when he served them as their waiter. Louis smiled at him, but differently this time. He placed his hand onto Dreams upper arm who tilted his head, looking at him, still with that smile on his face. "You should be more careful who you look at with that smile." Louis's eyes wandered down to George who was almost asleep at this point, then back up at the blonde he still had his hand on.

Dream was confused. "What?" But Louis just smiled and left, taking the carriage with the towels with him. Dream looked after him, confused as ever. However, said confusion quickly faded when George pushed into him again, making his presence known. Dream forgot what Louis had said, George now the only thing on his mind. "Come on, let's get you to our room."

They arrived at their door wich Dream opened with their card. George slithered past him, flopping himself onto their bed. Dream laughed at him. "You should dress out of your suit before you sleep." He said matter of factly. Goerge was unimpressed though, grumbling out an answer. "Can't. Too tired. You do it." Dream had pulled off his jacket, leaving it over a seat in their rented room, laughing at George's response. "That's one way to say you want me to undress you." the teasing undertone slipping right into George's ears. "Shut up." George mumbled, not moving except the blood that uncontrollably rushed to his cheeks.