|Chapter 4|

George was sitting at his kitchen table, coffee mug in front of him. It was around 9 am wich means it was too early for him to call Dream. This gave him a few more hours to think about what to do. He took a sip from his coffee. What the hell was he supposed to do? He couldn't just show up with Dream as his boyfriend. His family would go crazy. Well, his uncle definitely would. Greg probably too at some point. But he couldn't just go alone. He did not want to deal with all the teasing about still being single from his cousins, the endless talks with his mother about how a girlfriend would be good for him and the dismissive glares from his uncle. Maybe he could ask someone else for help. His mind went though his possible options. Sapnap was definitely not one. He snickered at the thought of his chaotic friend trying to fit in with his family. That would end in total disaster, guaranteed. Bad would be quite a good choice. He's very polite and would surely know how to handle any situation even with his homophobic family members. But he doubted he would help him out with this. Bad isn't a big fan of lying. George sighed. His mind thinking about his other friends. But every one of them seemed to have a certain risk coming along with them. He did already go through his female friends but he didn't have a lot of them who would go along with this bizarre idea. Minx definitely would and honestly she'd be the perfect fit for it as well. But her cursing would get both of them in huge trouble. That was too great of a risk.

George let his head hang low. So it's either taking Dream with him as his boyfriend or go alone and having to deal with all the humiliation. Yeah, no thanks. George's eyes were fixated on his coffee, swirling around in his mug. He took a sip of it, feeling the medium hot dirty bean liquid go down his throat. It felt good. He took another sip. And another till the mug was empty. He got up and put it in the sink. He'd get rid of it later. His feet walked to his bedroom straight to his desk. He wanted to get his mind off of this before calling Dream to tell him his decision. He looked on Discord who might want to game with him. His lips curled up in a smile when he saw that Tommy was playing right know, so he joined.

Turns out Tommy and Tubbo had more shenanigans planed, which they were in the middle of committing. George had fun listening to the two younger ones crazy ideas and once in a while to try to intervene. He spent roughly one and a half hours watching the two boys commit arson. But he decided to leave the game when Tubbo started telling him about a certain bath water potion wich was supposed to give great strength. But he decided to stay in the call. It kept him from unnecessarily thinking about his upcoming call with Dream. He didn't quite want to admit it to himself, but the thought of him portraying his friends as his lover to his family gave him a strange feeling in his gut. Not a bad one, but that was exactly what he was subconsciously scared of.

"So, how are ya doing George?" Tommy asked. He hadn't noticed how he and Tubbo ended the game as well to have a nice chat with him. "Oh, I'm doing good I guess. What about you two?" George stemmed his head on his hands, curiously listening to them. "Oh you know, everything's good. Talking to many women all the time." All three laughed at Tommys response. He liked talking to them. After about 20 minutes of more chilled talking George received a call. It's Dream. "Sorry guys, I have to go." Though he wasn't sure if he really wanted to. "Okay, bye George!" Tubbo exclaimed with his usual excitement, happy that he was able to talk with his older friend. Tommy said his goodbye as well. With a smile he left the call to join Dream. "Hey." All the nervousness from before came back to him. He's actually about to do this. He was actually going to ask Dream to be his fake boyfriend for his cousins wedding.

"Hey dude." Dreams raspy voice traveled through his mike to Georges headphones. It was probably like that because he just woke up. But damn, his cheeks turned red faster than Lightning McQueen. He calmed himself by taking in a deep breath. Easy George, easy. He's your friend. You don't need to get embarrassed because of such a unnecessary thing. He choked out a small "Hi." as a response. Dream yawned loudly before starting the conversation. "And? Have you thought about what you want to do?" George took another shaky breath before telling him his thought process. "I thought about it a lot. I still think it's an unbelievably stupid idea, but... I really can't think of anything else. So... if you actually could play my fake boyfriend that would be great." He grew quieter with every word being hardly audible at the end. But Dream understood what he had said, a big grin on his face. "Aw chucks, i thought you'd never ask." He didn't need to see his friends face to know what kind of expression he had. His face was probably rosy, mouth in a thin line and embarrassment clearly visible. It made his grin even bigger.

"This is so stupid." George muttered into his mic, slouching down into his chair. "Hey, it's going to be okay. I won't fuck it up. I promise." Dream's voice has grown calmer and felt really soothing in George's ear. With uncertainty still in his voice he asked him "You do?" He felt so weird. This was such a huge thing to ask for. They'd have to play that they are in love. This won't be some bantering around like usual. No, they would probably have to seem even closer. It made a shiver go down George's spine. He couldn't tell if it was a good or a bad sign. "Yes George, I do." The certainty in Dream's voice was enough to fully convince him. He sighed one last time, letting all of his negative thoughts and uncertainties leave his mind as much as possible. "Okay, how are we going to do this?" George fidgeted with his fingers. Even though he had made his decision now, he was still nervous. But no backing out now. He was going to roll with this.

The grin on Dreams face never left. He was really excited to play Georges boyfriend. He couldn't explain why exactly. It just filled him with adrenaline imagining him and George playing something that wasn't part of the truth but handling it as if it was. He made himself a promise right then and there that he wouldn't let any of Georges family members find out about their lie. He was not going to ruin his reputation even more. He hasn't even met them and he already hated most of them. How could one treat George so badly? He didn't get it at all. George was pretty much the best example of a 'perfect person' in Dreams eyes. He was really kind and respectful, had a great personality, was fun to be around and drop dead gorgeous. Dream didn't need to be attracted to men to know that. Finding out how his family had treated him in the past was heartbreaking. His thought process went back to what George asked him. "First of all, we are going to need a believable story that's easy for us to remember. Things like, when did we get together, who asked the other out first and all that other couple stuff."

Georges face was unbelievably red. This wasn't going to be easy. For neither of them.

>Oh boy, they do be simpin' for each other tho, no cap. 😳🤭🤠😍
Bro, u think they're... y'know... HOMIEsexual. 😳🥺🤡✨
Keep reading to find out. 😃😤😎
(wtf am I doing with my life...)
-your author T<