♡Chapter One♡

The Entity had granted Ji-Woon a lifetime of entertaining, a non stop performance for the survivors he so dearly adored. After all nothing was better than putting on a good show, atleast to him anyway; everything had to be done with style, grace and perfection. These survivors just didn't appreciate what they were getting it seemed, how could they not be dazzled by all of his work? Apparently all the survivors were oblivous to his talent, all except one of them... [Y/N].

This particular girl had captured his attention quite quickly, he had heard her smooth, angelic voice singing in a trial. Now he was infatuated with her very being he wanted nobody else to have her, to even hear that sweet voice; she would belong to him and him alone. Sooner or later she would come to realise that the pain he caused her was that of adoration, her screams would forever have a place in his mind. Ji-Woon knew that there was much more sounds she could make all he had to do was make them come out, the thought alone was driving him wild; he needed to hear her sounds more.

♤♧♤♧♤

[Y/N] let out a yawn as she awoke from her slumber it probably wasn't a good idea to have a nap, now she was feeling even more tired than before.
Opening up the tent she resided in she was met with a few friendly faces sat by the campfire, they were happily chatting amongst themselves.
Closing the tent back up [Y/N] walked over to them with a small smile, she took a seat next to Claudette who was fiddling around with some flowers.

"Are they for the trial?" [Y/N] asked curiously eyeing the bunch of flowers in her hands.

"Yeah I'm just making them a little more neater. How was the nap?" As if on cue [Y/N] yawned again.

"Uh it was alright thank you Claud, need as much energy as possible for these trials." Claudette nodded in agreement before a mist began making it's way around [Y/N], then she disappeared.

[Y/N] looked around, she was in a trial more precisely the Macmillan estate. The Entity really picked the most inconvenient times to bring people in to trials, [Y/N] walked towards a generator she could see in the distance. After a few minutes it roared to life followed by a scream coming from some direction, the killer was still a mystery to the girl.
Moving away from the completed generator [Y/N] looked out for any others she could see, just then Meg came running towards her panting.

"[Y/N]! It's the uh- the new guy!" Meg told her still catching her breath.
[Y/N] gulped, why did it have to be him of all the killers if he saw her he would just follow her above all else.

"Where is he?" [Y/N] replied. Meg pointed towards the big building in the middle.

"He's chasing David right now, I need to go get Ace off of the hook. Do another gen if you can!" Meg then ran towards the hook leaving [Y/N] to find another generator on her own.

Some time had passed now things were not looking that good for [Y/N],
everyone else had been sacrificed so she was all alone looking for the hatch. Luckily she hadn't seen Trickster the whole trial she wanted to keep it that way too, her heartbeat was steadily increasing though which meant he was near.

"Darling I know you are around here!
Please come out for me, I promise to put that beautiful voice of yours to good use!" He called out, [Y/N] hid behind a tree peeking round to see him standing there. She moved back closing her eyes with a shaky breath,
when opening them back up he was standing infront of her.

"Boo!" He yelled, slamming the bat above her head, the girl yelped.
"I knew I would find you eventually Angel... Are you happy to see me?".

[Y/N] only stared back at his bright yellow eyes seeing him grin, she didn't know what to say all words seeming to escape her. All the girl could do was stand paralysed in place, too shocked to run away; even as much as her body wanted to.

"Stunned for words I see? Oh how you make my heart flutter, [Y/N]!"
He let out a childish giggle gripping her suddenly by the neck, coming in closer to her face. "Did you love the performance I put on for you? Your friends made the best music! They could never beat you of course!".

"L-Let go of m-me!" [Y/N] choked out,
attempting to loosen his grip even if just a little bit; all he did in response was hum.

"But you make such exquisite noises!
I want to hear more of them darling."
Ji-Woon smiled at the girl, seeing as she wasn't complying he released her.
She began coughing loudly, but he wasn't bothered nor concerned by it.

"Don't- Don't kill me..." [Y/N] gave him pleading eyes, he hummed again. He whipped one of his signature knives out of his pocket, admiring it before prodding it against her soft cheek.

"My angel, hurting you brings out the most of your voice don't you see?" The blade pierced her skin lighlty blood trickling down as she shrieked  in pain, Ji-Woon giggled excitedly.

[Y/N] was puzzled in this moment,
Trickster was causing her pain, tormenting her and revelling in her agony. At the same time though her heart ached, her eyes poured into his,
the mesmerizing color of yellow. There was no denying Ji-Woon was attractive depsite his crazy personality, he made her heart hurt.
Could it really be that [Y/N] had feelings for a Physcotic serial killer?

While lost in thought at her own conflicting emotions [Y/N] didn't realise Ji-Woon was licking her neck,
lapping up the blood with his tongue.
He bit down harshly causing the girl to let out a moan which he enjoyed,
[Y/N] gripped his jacket as a reflex.

"Darling there's nothing I love more than hearing those sweet sounds of yours!" Ji-Woon sounded way too thrilled but that was expected of him.
"You get me so excited!"

"It.. It felt good." [Y/N] shyly replies.
Ji-Woon put the knife back in his pocket, twirling his bat around before winking.

"I would love to hear more my Angel however I suppose we've been here long enough." [Y/N] then felt panic.

"D-Don't kill me please!"

"You know I love it when you beg, if you promise to come visit me I'll let you go darling." [Y/N] nodded.

"I promise I'll uh- come visit."

That said Trickster hoisted her onto his shoulder carrying her to the hatch, then placing her down gently.
As [Y/N] was about to enter she spun around to peck his cheek with a quick kiss then jumped down into the darkness, Ji-Woon smirked to himself.

"Encore my darling [Y/N], encore."

♡♧♡♧♡

That's the first chapter done hope it was okay, was just a warm up for what's to come! Thank you for reading, have a lovely night all! ❤