♡Chapter Eleven♡

"Ji-Woon! Ji-Woon! Ji-Woon!"

Cries shrieked out, echoing down the hallways as the burning fire claimed more and more of the building. The voices were drilling into his head, his mind, clawing their way into his brain.
Becoming more and more powerful as the hard pounding of a door could be heard, the noises were everywhere; so loud, distracting, protruding.

"Help us! Please! Ji-Woon!"

Make it stop, no more screaming or crying, please make it all go away.
Eyes wide with fear, body paralysed in place, Ji-Woon looked on at the horror infront of him; watching as the people trapped in the studio begged and cried to be freed. They were his crew, his good friends, maybe even family. He gulped harshly not taking his eyes off the slowly melting figures infront of him, their faces contorted and unreadable now; skin peeling off and scorched flesh being revealed.

"그만 해요!" Ji-Woon shot up fast,
{Stop it!} panting and clutching his head; tugging on some of his frazzled hair. The heart in his chest beating a lot faster than it should, without thinking twice he got up and left the tent not even checking on [Y/N] as she soundly slept.

Cool, brisk evening air filled Ji-Woons senses as he meekly walked over to sit on one of the logs by the fire; which even now still roared with equal intensity as earlier. The killers head pounded as if all the screams from his nightmare were trying to get out, clawing with charred fingers at his flesh and skin; voices grating, begging to be released. With a few strides through his hair with shaking fingers, Ji-Woon let out a soft, slow exhale. After he had calmed down a substantial amount he noticed that not too far away Evan was still sat on his own, prodding at the fire with a long stick, signature grinning mask layed beside him; true features exposed which was a rarity for most of the killers.

"A nightmare?" The older one spoke, not taking their eyes off the flames.
Ji-Woon cradled himself like a scared child would, not bothering to reply, only gazing at the fire in front.
"You don't have to be ashamed of-"

"Shut your mouth!" Ji-Woon snapped, cutting Evan's sentence off, standing up as if to start something. "I'm ashamed of nothing you hear me? I don't need pity from anyone, especially not from some washed up, old-". Ji-Woon dropped silent seeing the other killers face remain stoic, almost as if it were a common thing for him to be called.

"You were saying?" Trapper mused.
However Ji-Woon sat back down with a huff, gritting his teeth at how nonchalant the other killer sounded.

"It's none of your business." A sour reply as was expected. Ji-Woon just wasn't in the greatest of moods right now, especially not with this tedious headache he was suffering through.

"I respect that. All I'm going to say is we all suffer with them, I'm sure you'll be alright." Trapper tried his best to sound reassuring, give the younger killer some confidence and support; but with his deep, rasp voice it was kind of difficult to come across as sincere.

A bitter silence fell between them for a few minutes, the fire being the only noise they heard despite some distant crows cawing in the trees. A faint wind blew past and it nipped at Ji-Woons bare skin, not that it really bothered him too much; he had more important things to be worrying about. Fingers weaved themselves into his messy hair once again, he found it quite soothing to do so; not as soothing as when [Y/N] did it though.

"Ah my head..." Ji-Woon murmured to himself, Evan heard him however, looking a little concerned.

"Headache?" The older one asked, not expecting a response, Ji-Woon eyed him from the side. "Why don't you-"
Evan was about to give the other some advice on how to deal with the sore head, but Ji-Woon angrily stood up again; this time flipping out one of the many hidden glass blades within his sleeve.