♡Chapter Eight♡

[Y/N]'s heartbeat drummed in her ears as Ji-Woon strided towards the caravan, manical giggling echoing throughout the air. The girl watched on in silence nervous as to what was about to happen, the situation was mildly unpredictable. Anything was possible they were killers after all,
things could end up real messy and [Y/N] would be forced to stand and watch, unable to prevent anything.

'Please Ji-Woon don't get injured' She thinks, her hands beginning to shake.

As if he knew, Clown steps out of the caravan with a cocky grin on his face.
He twirls the knife in his hand between his fingers as if to show off,
but Ji-Woon just continues to giggle.
Without saying a single word suddenly he's flying at the taller killer, swinging the bat straight into his side. Clown stumbles to the side but doesn't fall, he pulls out one of his signature bottles, chucking it to the ground near Ji-Woons feet. Immediately the gas begins to invade the air in a pink aroma, Ji-Woon covers his mouth as quick as he can, while taking a few steps backwards.

"Bastard... " He mutters lowly, squinting one of his yellow eyes shut.

"I'll teach ya' to mess with me, kid!" The Clown yells, stomping towards the other killer and grabbing his vibrant jacket with a tight grip.

"Let go of me you piece of shit!" With a sly swipe of his pocket, Ji-Woon pulls out one of his many blades. Before the other has a chance to react, he plunges it into his side by his ribcage.

"Ugh you little-" Clown lets go of him,
removing the sharp object from his flesh with a growl. "That's it! You and that little whore of yours have caused me enough trouble, ya' done for!"
Ji-Woon grits his teeth upon hearing that, anger boiling up inside of him even more.

"Don't you dare call her that you-"
Ji-Woon couldn't finish as another bottle was thrown by the enemy, this time hitting him directly in the face, the glass shards cutting him.

"Ji-Woon! No!" [Y/N] shouted, about to run over and help him however she was halted by his hand.

"Don't [Y/N]! Stay away, my Angel!"
Ji-Woon coughed loudly, his chest and throat tightening up from all the strain. His vision impaired, everything was blurry to him, even his ears were ringing slightly.

The Clown bellowed out a laugh, slashing at Ji-Woons face, who just barely dodged it. With some difficulty the Korean killer raised his bat, swinging again at his head but missed, as it was almost impossible to see. The two killers were both currently injured but Clown seemed to have the upper hand, he was definitely bigger and stronger, far from an easy target to take down. Regardless Ji-Woon was determined to make him pay for what he'd done,
torturing [Y/N] the way he did filled him with unwavering hatred and anger.

Combing a hand through his hair somewhat cockily Ji-Woon once again swung the bloodied bat at the Clown,
this time followed by a hard kick to his gut. The bat made contact with the larger mans head, sending the Clown tumbling into a nearby tree, blood pouring it's way out of his wounds.
Ji-Woon licked his lips proceeding to pull out multiple blades with one hand, flinging them through the air and straight into his opponents chest.
Despite the ongoing onslaught Clown remained tough, standing his ground and pulling out the small blades with painful grunts.

"I've had enough of both of you, this is where it ends!" Whipping out another bottle of toxin, Clown launched it towards [Y/N].

"Angel!" Ji-Woon yelled, running to try stop the bottle from landing near her but it was too late. The bottle smashed beneath her feet, the toxic fumes rising and invading the girls senses. Too distracted with the safety of [Y/N] Ji-Woon didn't pay attention to Clown's movements, who came up from behind kicking him to the dirt below. He kept him there with a heavy boot, chuckling proudly to himself.