Chapter 4

Author's Pov:

As the phone rang Xiao Zhan deseparatly tried to take his phone from his pocket which caused to phone to almost fall from his hand but luckily he caught the phone and his thumb almost touched the red button to ignore the call which made the boy have a mini heart attack. The young man saw the caller ID and it was an unknown number. "Oh, it must be from Mr Wang" so he answered the call.

"Hello Xiao Zhan speaking, how may I help you?" Zhan answered the call professionally "Hello Mr Xiao, you already had the interview with Mr Wang I'm I correct?" An unknown man asked him "Yes sir, I just came home from the interview. But who are you?" "That's great because he accepted to offer you the job" the man answered him ignoring the fact the question about who he was.

But since it was a good news for Zhan he didn't notice that the man ignored his question, he was just happy that he was given the job. His first job ever.

"Thank you so much sir, I'm really happy to be given this opportunity but may I ask when should I start working?" "Tomorrow, but today I'll send my guards to give you something to show the guards in Mr. Wang's mansion in case they forget that you were employed and think that you're an intruder." "Ok then sir...Oh! What was your name again?" Beep!.... 'Huh?! What happened? He just cut off the call just like that? What if it's a scam? No, it can't be possible because he knew my name and knew about the interview with Mr Wang so it must be one of his workers. And maybe he didn't hear me when I asked his name or maybe the internet connection interrupted the call.'

The boy happily entered his kitchen and started baking a cake.

●♡●●●●●♡●●●●●♡●●●●●♡●●●●●♡●

MEANWHILE IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE

Unknown's Pov:

I can't believe that Mr Xiao could be this naive, he believed me just like that. I laughed quite humorously and looked at my phone. Wang Yibo now you're going to regret your choices. I hope you enjoy this little gift.

●♡●●●●●♡●●●●●♡●●●●●♡●●●●●♡●

After sometime passed by the cake was removed from the oven and by then he heared a knock on his door. "Coming." Xiao Zhan ran towards the door until he reached the door and opened it without checking who it was. As he opened the door he saw a man wearing black suit from head to toe and behind him a black van with other men standing not far away from it. With panic the boy immediately closed his door, having the thought that the men that stood outside were here to kidnap him made him feel anxious. "Mr. Xiao, we were sent by one of Mr Wang's workers to give you something." "Oh! How stupid could I be? He already told me that he will send someone to give me something but I never thought that he'll bring an army, especially all in a black van looking as if they are here to kidnap someone.'

Xiao Zhan opened the door and there stood the man from earlier. "Sorry I forgot, I thought that you were here to kidnap me." The young man said embarrassed "It's ok sir, we are at fault we should've called again to make sure you knew that we were coming." "It's ok, we are human we make mistakes" Xiao Zhan smiled sweetly at the man. "Here is what we were sent to give you."

"