Chapter 14

We will be having a mini date *cough* *cough* I mean a mini playdate

Author's Pov:

After A-yuan was conviced into going to the amusement park with both his father and Zhan he rushed to his room and immediately and decided to take a bath since he just arrived from school and he wanted to be clean and refreshed so he can have fun as much as he want without feeling uncomfortable later.
A-yuan went to the bathroom and after a period of time he left the place with full clothes on.

Fully clothed the teen ran quickly to the living room and sat there moving from one place to another due to his excitement

Fully clothed the teen ran quickly to the living room and sat there moving from one place to another due to his excitement. He waited for both his father and Xiao Zhan. Zhan was in the kitchen because he decided to make something so the teen and the millionaire despite being told that they would buy something in the amusement park. But Zhan said that it was for the road trip.

While A-yuan was in the living room and Xiao Zhan in the kitchen Wang Yibo came down from his room and A-yuan hurriedly ran towards his father and walked him down the stairs. "I can't wait for us to go to the amusement park. But Diē, is it really ok for you to go to the amusement park?" "No worries, I can go. As long as you take care of this old man walking with you, I think that everything will be ok and I won't get lost" A-yuan giggles at his fathers statement
"Don't worry Diē, I will take care of you and if I don't at least Zhan Gē will take care a good care of you and maybe even better than me"

"What do you mean by that?" "Nothing" A-yuan smiles innocently and hugged his father's arm while he sat him on the sofa. "Boy, you better not plan anything when we go to the park, just because I'm blind doesn't mean that my other senses aren't working" "But I'm not planning anything" Wang Yibo then mocks his son which caused the teen to laugh at his silly actions.

From afar Zhan smiled at the scene infront of him, he loved seeing A-yuan smiling so brightly especially when it was with his father and not with some stranger like him. As he looked he saw that A-yuan looked so cute in his outfit and then he eyed Wang Yibo's outfit and noticed that he looked good in it.

As he eyed him Haoxuan stood beside him but he didn't notice it

As he eyed him Haoxuan stood beside him but he didn't notice it. "I have a great sense of taste, don't I?" "Huh?" Zhan then snapped from his trance. "I said that I have a great sense of taste, don't I?" "How? May I ask?" "Well... I chose his outfit and I dressed him up." "It looks nice, you indeed have a nice taste, especially in men"