Chapter 11

Author's Pov:

After the teenager left everyone went to their destined places. Zhan left in the kitchen to help the maids with the dishes. As he was about to lift another plate he remembered that he hadn't return the hairpin that was given to him.

Talking about the hairpin, he was quite confused on how that guard feared him the moment he showed the hairpin. 'It most be very valuable in this household' the male washed and wiped his hands and walked towards the office.

Upon reaching there the male knocked the door gently and inside he heared a faint 'Come in'

"Excuse me" He entered the office quietly and at the center of the room there sat the owner of the house quietly signing the papers and Jiyang stood by his side leading his hands on where to sign.

"Can I talk to you sir?" "Please do" before he could talk he suddenly grabbed Yibo's hand causing the other to jolt from the sudden warm touch.

"Sorry! I forgot that I shouldn't touch before warning" "Its good that you realized your mistake" "I-I just wanted to hand you this hairpin that was given to me by your bodyguards the day I received a call from Sir Haoxuan"

"How did you know that it was me, I even faked my voice" a voice was suddenly heared at the corner of the office causing everyone to look at the male that was quietly playing with his phone on the couch. "You're still here?"

"Of course I am, I feel quite offended, the fact that y'all forgot about my existence is unacceptable." The male sat properly on the couch and looked intensely at Zhan, "So how did you know that it was me."

"Actually sir, it's quite noticeable." "How exactly?" "Your voice is quite deep, really different from Mr Jiyang's voice, his voice is the quite opposite, his voice is more calm and soft, and if he tried going for deep voice it will look like he got a sore throat, so you did it instead of him." "But still, it could be anybody else." "About that, only you and Sir Jiyang know his schedules, habits and every single details of him, so it will be impossible for an outsider to know about his habits and attitude towards new and old employees ."

"Still, it could be a lie, it could be a false information." "According to the interview I had with Mr Wang that day, I could see that he is indeed strict when it comes to work. So of course I could indeed trust myself  that the person on phone during that time was you."

"And if you all may excuse me." Zhan bowed 90 degrees and left the office leaving everyone astonished by him.
"Yibo, you sure that you don't want him?"

"If you like him that much why don't you marry him?" Jiyang mumbled but it was still audabile for both Yibo and Haoxuan. "Jealous much?" Haoxuan smirked and walked towards the shorter male and gave him a peck on the crown of his head and his nose and whispered. "No worries you're the only one that makes me excited in every shape and form" After his sudden speech and action he was about to leave when Yibo's voice stopped him. "What was that hairpin doing with him?"

"About that, I had to give it to him so the guards won't stop him from entering" "No wonder he was able to enter this house, because some idiot decided that it was ok to give him my hairpin" "Firstly, it ain't yours, it's...."

THUD!!!

Before he could finish his sentence, books fell from Jiyang's hand. And you could absolutely tell, with no doubts that it was to stop Haoxuan from talking more.