~Broken Locks~ Will Poulter

Smut at the end

Your pov

Will was very kind to offer you a place to stay when you needed it. You recently had to leave your flat and you were good friends with Will after filming together last year so due to Will's kind heart he offered for you to be flat mates with him. He had a small spare bedroom which you quickly moved into and that's where it all started.

You and Will hadn't been flatmates very long before the bathroom door lock broke. You two soon had to learn trust and boundaries after that happened. You both became very good at being aware of when the other was in the bathroom at which time since you were both too lazy or too busy to get the locked fixed.

Things seemed to be going well until one day when Will had gone out and had a bit too much to drink... Leading him to end up at the door of the bathroom whilst you were in the shower, begging to be let in...

"Y/n, come on. I'm dying out here." Will begged as he knocked on the door again.

"I'm almost finished." You said as you massaged the shampoo into your hair.

"Y/n, please." Will didn't know how much longer he could hold it and he was tipsy which really didn't help his mindset in that moment.

You ignored him, when suddenly you heard a frustrated grunt outside before the door unlatched.

"William Jack Poulter!" You poked your head out from the shower curtain to see him stood by the toilet. You grimaced and ducked back behind the curtain.

"Thank fu..." Will whispered as he started to urinate.

"I can't believe you just did that." You knew he'd be drinking so he was much ballsier than normal however he still just barged into the bathroom whilst you were naked.

"I'm sorry but in my defence there's a curtain and I was about to piss myself." Will's words seemed to slur now.

"Bloody hell... Fine. Now hurry up." You rolled your eyes as you heard him flush the loo then run his hands under the tap.

That may have been the first time he intruded on your very important shower time but it most definitely wasn't the last.

The second time he let himself break the bathroom boundary was after you broke up with your boyfriend.

He had walked past the bathroom door to hear your usual shower, however, it wasn't the usual out of tune singing or mumbling lines to yourself but instead something much different.

You were crying.

He felt his chest go heavy when he realised.

He rested his head against the bathroom door and contemplated going in to check on you... It didn't take him long to cave in to the concern pulling at his heart strings.

You tried to stop crying as you heard the latch of the bathroom door go slowly.

"Y/n?" Will called your name softly as he opened the door a fraction.

You squeezed your eyes shut and sucked in your lower lip to try and stop the tears but it didn't help.

Will let himself in once he knew you were behind the shower curtain.

"Y/n? Do you wanna talk about it?" Will asked.

The only response he got was you breaking down again. He took the hint.

He picked up your towel and opened it wide as he approached the curtain. Pulling back the curtain slowly, he draped the towel over you as you immediately stepped into his embrace.