001|𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓

Not yall still bothering me bout a sex scene when yall knew damn well the focus of project dreams was Xenari and her come up—NOT they relationshippp 😂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

The time was 8 A.M when the thunder storm had began waking Xenari from her deep sleep. The hard beats of the rain made her take notice of the thunderstorm taking place outside, and caused her to wrap her leg around Kendrick who had came over 2 nights ago to spend time with her. He didnt say anything when he felt her leg wrap around him, instead he rubbed her thigh soothingly knowing that she hated the thunder.

She watched Kendrick sleep peacefully for a few before she turned to stare out the windows of her bedroom. The rain had came down harder and the thunder began to become more distant, making Xenari sigh happily knowing that the rain would knock her back into unconsciousness— it did exactly that within 10 minutes.

More time passed and Xenari had risen from her sleep, looking over at her phone trying to see the time— 10 AM on the dot. She immediately took notice of Kendrick missing from the bed making her sit up and listen carefully. She heard commotion in the kitchen and the living room TV playing lowly, and felt peace of mind knowing he was still there.

She noticed he had fixed his side of the bed and gotten up to do the same, before she retreated to the bathroom to get her day started. She analyzed her body for a short while before she refocused her attention back on brushing her teeth. Once she brushed and mouth washed,  she got in the shower and completed her hygiene. Once she finished, she rubbed lotion all over her body and had gotten dressed in a simple crop top and some joggers. She didnt plan on doing much so she wore a chill fit and grabbed her phone exiting the bedroom to join Kendrick in the kitchen.

"Here you go ma." Kendrick said handing her a plate of french toast, eggs, and bacon.

"Thank you baby, what you watching?" Xenari asked looking towards the TV.