002|𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

"Every time I come in the kitchen...you in the kitchen... in the goddamn refrigerator, eating up all the food. All the chicken, all the pig-feet, all the collard greens, all the hog maws. I wanna eat some of them chitlins, I love PIG FEET. You drink up all the milk—don't care what kinda milk it is you don't care, 2 percent, 3 percent, buttermilk, patent milk. Whats wrong with you? I'm hiding my grapes, you gon eat up all my grapes." "

"Nasty mothafuckas." Xenari mumbled. "Eating them nasty ass shitlins, imagine."

"Now when I went to bed last night, didn't I tell you to take out the trash?"

"Yeah." Craig responds.

"So why didn't you do it?"

"I fell asleep." Craig shrugs.

"I wish you was sleeping right now, I'd knock you upside your head with a left hook and make your ass wake up and take out that damn trash."

Craig then proceeds to try and dump the cereal he had poured out into the trash pausing when his pops says. "Aye aye aye what...are you doing?"

"I'm throwing this away, we ain't even got no milk."

"You betta eat that damn cereal, you ain't got no damn milk, when I was coming up we ain't had milk."

She looked over at her phone and tapped the screen so that she could see the time displayed—it was 10:30 A.M and her stomach was growling. She had woken up at 9 but hadn't ate because she wasn't hungry. She got up off the couch to prepare herself some breakfast before she headed over to the homeless shelter she had opened for the needy to be at peace, she wanted to go and check how families were doing, and also provide food since Harris Teeter was generous enough to donate boxes upon boxes.