005|𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐒

College officially started for me and I am 4 months in, may I stay motivated to get through this year and continue to publish for you all ❤️. Also pray for my mental health during this time because college is stress.

Onto the story 💗.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

"My momma used to get ha ass beat like boop boop boop." Deejay, a seven-year-old boy part of Xenaris program, said as he swung at the air to bring the event to life. "And last time she did my granny said dont bring your luh trick ass back here." He stated before he shrugged his shoulders and changed the topic by saying, "watch this." He wasted no time following his words with a front flip action; and bowed before the crowd of adults who was still processing what he had said.

"Deejay what you say?" Said Netia, one of the volunteer students—she obviously found what he was saying to be amusing.

"My momma used to suck rotten bananas with bumps on it for coupons and we got kicked out anyway." Teejay, his six year old brother said before he hit his signature jump and spin. "Yall see that?"

Xenari looked at her employees' Solaya. Asia, and Yazmyn and they all stared back at her with the same amount of shock on their face. Each was thinking the same thing--these babies have gone through and possibly seen things that'll follow them throughout their life when they fully process what it is they saw at a later age.

"Okay y'all that's enough jumping and spinning this morning, have y'all brushed y'all teeth yet?" Xenari asked making the boys stop in their tracks unintentionally snitching on themselves.

"That'd be a no." She chuckled. "All the kids under 11 raise your hands if you have NOT brushed your teeth yet!"

About half the kids raised their hands including one of the girls Xenari recognized to be one of the cleanest Elyssa.