003|𝟔𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Xenari's glistening brown skinned legs luminated under the moon capturing the attention of the crowd— who so desperately wanted to be let into the private venue Kim and Hakeem had rented out to celebrate all of Xenari's accomplishments. As she stepped one leg after the other, out of the blacked out Mercedes-Benz AMG GT63 owned by Kendrick, in her red bottom Christian Louboutin heels, eyes glued to her petite figure.  Her long perfectly flat ironed hair moved effortless as she stood tall and took Kendrick's hand to be welcomed to the surprise event. Her body was draped in an elegant white silk dress that showcased her curves and stopped approximately 4 inches above the knee, and her neck shined with a custom expensive necklace set given to her by her father. Her makeup consisted of a natural glam and her lips were coated in a nude lipstick. She held a white matching Christian Louboutin purse in her right hand and began to walk alongside her man. The way the two had carried themselves made it seem as though they were millionaires when in actuality they only made six figures, they carried themselves with grace and elegance, and were always the center of attention unintentionally.

"Kendrick why are we at the black bar? You said we were going to Kaytes." Xenari had said once she had taken notice of the name.

Instead of responding, he led in silence and nodded at the security who took the cue to open the door. The minute Xenari had entered the building and Kim was sure it was her, the lights had cut on and before she could process— everyone had jumped out screaming congratulations.

"Aww!" Xenari said fanning her eyes as she felt the tears begin to swell from her tear ducts blurring her vision.

"I just wanted to say congratulations to you, my best friend of three years and as busy as you've been, I wanted to celebrate all of your accomplishments. I mean come on, you are a CEO of not one but two nail salons and run them with no difficulty. After you did that, you had bought property and have been working nonstop to help those out on the streets. You're like a super hero to me and those thousands of families you've helped." Kim spoke up. "I really don't think you understand how bright the light is inside of you, I mean you really are beautiful inside and out and I want you to know, the blessings that are coming your way will never end by the grace of God."