006|𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Xenari slid her hand down her hair which she wore in a low ballerina bun, and readjusted her black turtleneck dress she wore paired with her red bottom Eloise boots. She wore gold diamond plated earrings that complimented the rest of her jewelry; and red lipstick coated her full lips with a natural best following suit. Her bold red Fresia Louis Vuitton bag sat in between her and Kendrick for petty flexing purposes, as she waited for the bullshit that was about to be said to her.

She sat on the opposite side of the booth with her hands crossed and jaw tightened beside Kendrick who she had brought with her for protection purposes. Across from her sat four of her cousins and two uncles and an aunt who had hoped she came alone. They each thought the same thing as they looked back at Xenari who mean mugged them ever so crispily—she got rich and she looked it too compared to their poorly put together outfits. They were jealous, almost envious, because why her and not them?

"I'm going to cut to the chase because I don't have time for the bullshit. What the hell do you want?" Xenari had said coming off far more aggressive than she anticipated. She was so fed up with the allegory that is family, and frankly she was sick of her heart wanting one years later with the family that shunned her.

"We hate to come at you like this..." croaked the aunt after minutes of further silence. She had a lump in her throat that she couldn't seem to shake. Never in a million years would she have thought that she'd be shaking in her boots, over the same little girl she had mocked over the phone when she was in prison. There just isn't any way.

"No you don't but continue, I want to hear the shit that comes out your mouth, you know... for entertainment purposes." Xenari leaned back against Kendrick's arm which laid behind her; her guard was up as Kendrick coached her knowing how big his girl's heart was.

Kendrick hadn't said a word as he observed everyone who sat across from them—all together 4 males and 3 females; he placed his gun discreetly to the left of him and glanced slyly around the room, seeing Hakeem and Kim on the other side of the room. He masked his chuckle with a cough noticing Hakeem practically ready to pounce off his seat if things took a turn for the worst— it had been a minute since he had been part of anything violent and to say the least he was excited.