06. Is this Love?

Shubman POV

"WHATTT THE HELL IS GOING ON SHUBMAN!!!" She shouted on the other side.

Before I could react Anikha barged into my room and said "I'm sorry shubman"

"One minute Anikha" I said.

"What is she doing with you, now??" Zaara screamed from the other side while Anikha quietly left the room after placing a newspaper on my bed.

"No Zaara, she just came in"

"Oh shubman, I'm not a kid to believe all these"

"What the heck has happened to you Zaara. First tell me what happened"

"Hahaha, its funny shubman. The whole nation knows what you have done, but you dont right?"

"I swear, I have no idea what you are talking about" I got irritated.

"Go watch television, check your social media or even newspapers. You are the flash news, trending and headlines everywhere." She hung the call.

My eye fell on the newspaper which Anikha kept on the bed. I opened the news paper which answered every question running in my mind.

The news paper said,

"STAR CRICKETER SHUBMAN GILL SPOTTED WITH HIS LOVE"

Saturday, Hyderabad: Yesterday the star indian cricketer shubman Gill was spotted in the sunshine club around 11 pm, along with his love Anikha Sharma, the daughter of KKR chairman.

The couple was spotted at the entrance of the club hugging eachother. The locality people spotted the star couple and snapped few pictures of them.

When shubman was asked about his relationship with Anikha, he claimed that they both are friend but this incident is evident that they both are just more than friends"

FUCK. Did we hug?? These people write whatever they wish just for the sake of TRP. And there was picture of us walking with my arm around her waist.

I called Zaara.

"Hello" she was calm now, but anger was evident in her voice.

"Zaaara, whatever is written isnt true"

"I know people write whatever they wish. But was startled me was that picture. Why were you both so close??"

I explained everything to her. And she listened everything  patiently and understood the situation well.

"I'm sorry shubman, I shouldn't have shouted like that. I'm sorry" she apologised.

"That's okay baby. I love you" I said and smiled.

"And"

"And??"

"Post something or tweet something regarding  this. I dont want to see that post again and again all over the social media"

"Are you being possessive baby?" I asked and she remained silent.

"I said, Go and Tweet. Byee" she said and hung the call. I smiled.

Her anger told me she was possessive and was unable to see me with anyone else. Which does made me feel happy.

Then I walked to Anikha's room. I knocked.

"Come in shubman" she said

I walked in.

"Anikha"

"I'm sorry shub. It's all because of me. I must haven't got drunk. I'm sorry. I caused you all these troubles"

"Its not your fault Anikha. Ot was just the situation."

"But shubman, if I hadn't got drunk much all these wouldn't have happened and --"

"Nope. Its not your fault. This wouldn't even have been a news if I was not a cricketer. People exaggerate every small thing that cricketer does which every common man does. Let's forget what happened and be as usual. Okay??" I cut her off.

"But shubman--" she stared but I said "its okay" and pulled her for a friendly hug to calm her down.

Zaara POV

I was on my way to office, I started at the window and saw Shubman's posters and billboards everywhere. I just couldn't take him off my mind.

Only one question has been running on my mind since morning, "why did I get so angry when I saw the picture on him with anikha" when I already knew they were just friends. Ugh!!

Okay, since he proposed me I feel something special for him. I always want his attention. I dont want him to see him with anyone else.

Is this called love? Have I fell for Him?? I blushed whole I got a notification which distracted my thoughts which said, ' @therealshubman posted a tweet' I quickly opened it and read the tweet which said, "SHE IS NOT MY LOVE WHOM YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR" Reposted the picture of him and Anikha.

----

So guys hope you all liked this chapter and this was really a quick one.

Vote❤