09. Love is in the Air

Shubman POV

"I love you, baby" these words were running through my mind since the second she told me. Its been a week since she said Yet I feel butterflies in my stomach when I think of that moment and a wave of Happiness surge through my veins.

I love the feel that she love me .

Now she is here, at my home terrace, standing beside me enjoying the view of birds returning home and the sun disappearing under the waves of water. Sunsets are the proof that no matter what happens a day can end beautifully.

Zaara rested her head on my shoulder.

"Shubman"

"Yes baby" I looked at her.

"When did you fall for me?"she asked. Her eyes were full of curiosity to know the answer.

"2 years back"

"What? Are you serious? why didn't you tell me then?? " She was shocked.

"A couple of years ago, we were just friends. I casually asked you about being in a relationship. You told that at that time you were only focused on your studies and starting your own event management company. You were so determined. So I felt that I shouldn't propose and disturb or distract you or be an hindrance to you in any way.

So, I waited two years for you. Now, you have completed your studies and started your own company. So I felt this is the right time to propose you. And I proposed you. But I was in great fear that you'd friendzone me. Thank god that didn't happen. " I answered honestly.

"Shubman, I so lucky to have you. And sorry for making you waited for three more months" she gave me a quick hug.

"You are with me now Zaara. Your love is worth the wait."

She smiled.

"And shubman, one more thing."

"Whats that?" I asked her.

"I don't want people to know that we are in a relationship"

"Why Zaara?" I asked caressing her back.

"I want to work hard for my company and make it the best. If people get to know that we are in a relationship, people will always recognise me as Shubman's girlfriend and not as an event manager.

I want people to recognise my work and not because of you" she said.

That's my girl. I'm impressed. I kissed her temple. "Sure baby and I'm super proud of you"

"So, would you like to have a cup of coffee??"

"Yes" she said. We walked together down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

While boiled the milk, zaara sat on the kitchen counter and pulled me closed. She locked her fingers around my neck.

"You look hot" she commented.

"Not as hot as you, sunshine" I winked and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, unveiling her delicate cheek. I left a wet kiss on her right cheek. She blushed.

"So, how does it feel being in a relationship??" I asked her.

"Feels really great. I feel like I want to spend ever minute of my life with you. And keep hugging you forever." She said.

Those word really made me happy. She loves me. We love eachother. Suddenly, our eyes met.

"You look beautiful" her cheeks blushed as soon as these words slipped out of my mouth.

"Love me" she whispered. I pulled her even more closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist and seals the few inches of air between us while my mouth crawled everywhere on her necks and beneath her ear in snail's pace. She slid her palm inside my shirt and caressed my bare back.

Again, Our eyes met. Her eyes was full of desire. We were in need of eachother. I held her face and my thumb caressed her lower lip.

We connected our lips. We kissed. We shared our breath. Our hearts were pounding against our chests. We were pulling eachother closer and closed. Adrenaline pumped throughout my body. We kissed.

And the milk which was boiling overflowed !!!

------

Hope you all liked this chapter.

Vote❤