Legends Of Darkstalker

-Legends Of Darkstalker

-Wings Of Fire

-No?

-The book, I think?

-Yes (btw, I'm trying to reorganize my wattpad account; it's a little crazy)

Clearsight can see the future, not just one but all of them, she tracks the threads, and her love, but she hasn't met him.

Darkstalker can see it, too, almost as strong, but he also doesn't know his one love so true.

There's dark futures ahead, but light ones, too, with six dragonets, strong and super cute.

Clearsight is worried, but Darkstalker's not, he's not worried for his soul, and the spells? There's a lot.

He comes up with a plan, to keep safe his soul; he takes his power out, and puts it in a scroll.

When Fathom and Indigo come, they all are fast friends, two true loves, but this isn't the end.

Darkstalker's mom is captured, his sister his father steals, and very, very angry, is how he now feels.

He saves his sister, but kills his dad, his immense pain drives him completely mad.

Everyone's afraid, Clearsight sees no hope, her love's not doomed? Nope.

Fathom reenchants her favorite bracelet, she puts it on him; he'll stay asleep for a long time, yet.

She's very sad, but now sees hope again, if she goes exploring, she'll find some new friends.

Darkstalker's asleep and stays for a while, until a comet comes, and he wakes with no smile.

Fathom and Indigo run off alone, have three dragonets, and make a new home.

These many new fates weren't seen at first, but now all are seen in a burst.

It's a tragic tale, but must be known, because Darkstalker could possibly destroy everyone's home.

Some dragonets try to stop him and a prophecy from happening, her friends, and Moon, the Nightwing.