Chapter 12: Throndyke's

No matter what Sonic did, he could not shake Eggman. He ducked into every alley, tunnel and warehouse he could to no success.

So head heads to the park and tries to hide again.

"It's no use Sonic, I found a new way of tracking you and this time no chip is needed!" He laughed. "Why don't you just come out quietly. And I promise no one else will get hurt."

"It's no good, somehow he knows where ever I'm heading." Sonic peaked out from a bush he had taken cover in. "There's no way I'll make it back to Tails before I'm nabbed. I doubt the water trick will work again even if I wanted to do it."

"I'm coming for you Sonic!"

"But I have to try. Here goes nothing." He takes a deep breath and darts out from his hiding place.

Run Sonic run!

And run he did as fast as he could on all four, keeping only just ahead of Eggman. He was nipping at the werehog's heels.

The hero kept going till he got all the way to Chris's house. By now the others were up hearing odd booming noises from afar. "What's with all the noise?" Cream rubbed her eyes with a yawn, Cheese snoozing on her head..

"I don't know." Chuck went to open the door.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Said Tails.

SLAM! Before Grandpa Chuck could open the door a huge creature comes bursting though. "AHH!"

Ignoring them it races past over to Tails. It let's out a huge whine and looks back to the door. "Something's out there?"

~Whine~

"It's Eggman." Chuck said as he peaked though the window.

"No way we're letting that creep in here." Amy pulled out her hammer. "Let me at him."

"Wait Amy stop!!" They call to her as she starts to runs out of the house. They just barley keep her from doing so. "Amy no! That's not a good idea."

"Then tell me a good one! Why is Eggman here? Why this thing here?? What's going on?"

"I don't know what's going on Amy but charging out like that isn't going to help."

"Tails knows I bet." She glares at the fox. "You've been working in your lab all the time. Being even more secretive then you have when you normally work on projects."

"I just been working on the Tornado." Tails lied.

"Oh yea? Then why did that creature come right in here and run up to you? "

"I-I...."

"Let me guess it's a secret." Amy put her hands on her hips. The others look to Tails as well, all wanting some form of a answer.

"It's not my place to say Amy..."

"Then who's is it then?"

Tails stopped right there and froze. He looked over that the werehog......

Sonic understood then what need to be done, so he simply nodded to his friend. It was time to let the others know.

The fox takes a breath and turns to the others awaiting a answer. "Well it's Sonic place."

"Sonic's?"

"Yes. This 'creature' over here." He says as he walks over to the said person. "Well...this is Sonic..."

They seemed a bit doubtful with their muteness and stares. "What are you talking about Tails?"

"This beast is Sonic."