2022 Update

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/sonicxjones/art/Werehog-Story-2022-902654991

I'm sorry for lack of anything about the story...between life and a lack of motivation...I haven't worked on the story. I hate that it's been like that. I tried to get back into it this past year...but couldn't get myself to do much.
I don't want to drop the story, it means alot to me. I hate that I can't find the energy to work on it...I'm not at my old job and I work from home so I have more time now... Someone was briefly helping me do light touch up on old chapters but had to cancel due to life events. I am still thankful they worked with me even a little.
So if anyone is still on this site....(I'm not sure it feels like no one is engaging with my works here anymore...maybe it's Eclipse..) Let me know if you still want me to continue the story...
If anyone wants to help or know anyone who might want to help (editing, co writing and such) or have ideas for what they might like to see happen (always appreciate it and are credited).

I do have a discord for the story.
I'm going to try this year to get back into it..
Sorry about the mood, just feeling melancholy with writing lately...

-------------------

For readers on Wattpad and Archive of Our Own.

I will at least work on updating the chapters to match what is on DA. You deserve to be able to read the rest, regardless of what happens.