Moon-Gazing

Opal gasps with excitement as she stretches out her tiny hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Opal gasps with excitement as she stretches out her tiny hand. "The moon is so big tonight, Daddy! Can I touch it?"

Varian chuckles fondly. "I'm afraid not, Little Gem."

"Aww..." Opal says, disappointed.

"But it's okay," Varian adds. "We may not be able to touch the moon, but it touches our lives in so many ways."

"How, Daddy?" Opal stares up at her father with wide, curious eyes.

"Well..." Varian rubs the back of his neck, pondering his daughter's question. He knows Opal is a bit too young to fully understand the scientific explanations of how the moon affects life on earth... especially since he has a habit of explaining things in so much detail. So he simply replies, "I'll tell you another time, Little Gem. But for now, how about a story?"

"Yay! A story!" Opal exclaims, kicking her little feet in anticipation.

Varian smiles, and pulls Opal closer. "Have I ever told you the legend of the Sun Drop and Moon Stone?"

Opal gazes up at the moon as she listens to her father's story, and eventually drifts off in a peaceful slumber to the sound of his voice.

Life of Opalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें