tease

"that olivia girl is really fucking flirty." i said on the phone with bona.

"i've seen loona a couple of times... i've only greeted them but i haven't had a conversation with olivia." bona said over the phone.

"you know the rest of the girls are so funny! they're like my sisters!"

"i'm sure you'll get close to them. but yeah, maybe that olivia girl is into you!"

"BONA!"

"i'm just kidding!!!"

the next day... like wednesday or sumn.

i did my morning routine blah blah blah i enter the bbc building which is hell on earth.

i went to the main room.

"good morning y/n!" vivi greeted me with a smile.

"y/n? come here please" hyejoo's manager said.

"how do you feel about becoming olivia's makeup artist?" she asked.

"o-oh um sure but-"

"GREAT! thank you so much y/n!!!" she said shaking my hand so aggressively.

i raised my eyebrows in surprised. the. i turned around.

"ahhh that woman is so crazy...right?"

hyejoo literally appeared out of no where!

"OLIVIA! girl you scared me!" i said panting with my hand on my heart.

"you're scared of me? you sound so rude...you shouldn't say that to me, you know i can get you fired easily." hyejoo said walking closer to me.

"what? no i didn't mean it like tha-"

"i know! i'm just joking! chill! but i can get you fired anytime i want." she said moving even MOREEEEE closer to me. our faces were literally 3 inches apart.

"welp!" she moved back quickly.
"come on! i have a busy day today!" she said walking back to the studio.

i don't know this girl think she is... but i don't want to lose my job on the third day...

i followed her and she lead me to her chair.

"you have nothing to do today.." (CUS BBC BE MAKIN THE GIRLS JOBLESS😩😩😩😩"

"yeah but, i miss seeing your face up close" hyejoo making direct eye contact with me.

"GIR- i mean... okay! what look do you want today?" i asked trying to keep my sanity.

"hmm i think natural."

30 mins laytel...

"done!" i said putting the brushes down.

"cute! how can i pay you?" hyejoo said getting up from her chair.

"you don't have to pa-"

"i'll get you a milkshake, okay"